Stafford wants more guaranteed money; says has more in the tank

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Does he want more money, or more GUARANTEED money?

Looks to me like the only parts that are not guaranteed are his salary and roster bonus for 2026, which total $31,0000.

This seems like more of an accounting/cap issue than a personnel issue.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does he want more money, or more GUARANTEED money?

Looks to me like the only parts that are not guaranteed are his salary and roster bonus for 2026, which total $31,0000.

This seems like more of an accounting/cap issue than a personnel issue.
Fixed it, guaranteed.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The way he looked second half last year I'd say increasing the guarantee is fair. He mighta had the best stretch of play in his career after the bye. He doesn't look anywhere near declining from what I saw. And its possible with more QB's playing into their late 30's and even 40's he might be thinking he's not done after 3 years.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His contract is guaranteed this year but only 10 mill of next year is.
Easy fix really

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
He should have more guaranteed money now that the team is focused on building around him to keep the window open and not AD that said I'm hoping by doing so I guess it's basically a restructure but can it lower his cap figure by a decent chunk? Calling all capologists that's you @Allen2McVay ., .please assist

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lower the cap hit for a year or two and extend. If he sticks around though there has to be retirement clauses.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly? He deserves it after the beatings he's endured, the pain he's played through, and the leadership he's shown, time and again. Pay the man, McSnead!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Sorry to disappoint but that's above my pay-grade.

I'm more of a not-too-bright but has a pretty face guy.

Kind of like a male bimbo ... I'm a Mimbo!

We need to take your word on that. We don't know if your a mimbo lmao I closely resemble Chris Hemsworth....but not at all lol I can hold a hammer though

dang

Legend
He wants to play longer........................GOOD !
Do it McSnead.
I see it is he’s guaranteeing his desire to out his contract and wants to strengthen his deal with the Rams by having them guaranteeing more of his contract $$. Sounds like a win win.