St. Louis Cardinals Discussion Thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well...considering that we're doing this well, my initial assessments were dead wrong. They're doing better than I could've ever hoped.

Go Cards!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well...considering that we're doing this well, my initial assessments were dead wrong. They're doing better than I could've ever hoped.

Go Cards!
11 straight wins! Wow!

Tano

Legend
Well unless the Giants lose the last two games and the Dodgers win the last two games it looks like Dodgers vs Cardinals in wild card game

Scherzer vs Wainright?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Dodgers better turn these slags over in the wild card game.

Tano

Legend
Depends on whether Scherzer has his stuff or not.

If he does, I think we win 1-0

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I know that many people on this forum will be disappointed after tonight - I just hope that I won’t be one of them.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Depends on whether Scherzer has his stuff or not.

If he does, I think we win 1-0
He's struggling with his control tonight. Offense can't do anything. Its possible he loses that 1-0 game.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Just going to bump my earlier post you of little faith @Memento .

Of course you understand that I hope my Doyers run right over your asses.

Agreed. I panicked too easily, and I was wrong. I hope we beat the Dodgers, but a seventeen-game winning streak and just getting into the playoffs after all of our injuries...that's worth the price of admission. Anything added on is gravy.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A game like that, its a shame someone had to lose. I have to wonder if the Dodgers won their division if the Cardinals woulda beat the Giants in the wild card. I had a feeling they woulda matched up well with them if they advanced.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
And now Shildt gets fired? Didn’t see that coming. My money is on Yadi as the next manager - he can play and manage in 2022 and then just manage for the next 30 years after that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*Snip*
Cardinals president of baseball operations John Mozeliak cited "philosophical differences" to explain Shildt's dismissal.
He declined to expand on those differences, saying the move was "something that popped up recently."
*Snip*

Oh boy, brace yourself Cards fans, sounds like there's some dirty laundry about to come out

Memento

Name
Jemma
*Snip*
Cardinals president of baseball operations John Mozeliak cited "philosophical differences" to explain Shildt's dismissal.
He declined to expand on those differences, saying the move was "something that popped up recently."
*Snip*

Oh boy, brace yourself Cards fans, sounds like there's some dirty laundry about to come out

It would make sense, given that they were going to extend him just a week before.