Sorry I am late to the party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Tom
I was thinking more old school than that.

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie
The Candy Man, the Candy Man can
The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

X I thought the Dead predated Sammy Jr. Might be wrong about that though ;)

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I feel like a stranger. I've never posted on another board so i don't think I can be considered a troll yet (off to a rough start) but I have been called various other names that are not fit to be mentioned in a resume. Still, I think I wandered into the best bar in town. Thanks guys!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I feel like a stranger. I've never posted on another board so i don't think I can be considered a troll yet (off to a rough start) but I have been called various other names that are not fit to be mentioned in a resume. Still, I think I wandered into the best bar in town. Thanks guys!
Don't worry so much. Just be yourself and share some of your wealth of knowledge and experience.
The rest will take care of itself.

And ... I love you, dude. :love:

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Don't worry so much. Just be yourself and share some of your wealth of knowledge and experience.
The rest will take care of itself.

And ... I love you, dude. :love:

How can you not love this site? Love you too Dude, but this doesn't mean we're going to be swapping spit. Couldn't help it. One of my favorite actors, ever since "RawHide". Give it respect!!

Shuie3225

Starter
Welcome candyman I just made the jump yesterday bro don't feel too bad..I wish I would have noticed everyone leaving sooner and saved myself some misery. That forum is eroding by the day, Im so happy to be here!

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Gotta keep you in front of that up and comer, or so he claims. I WILL not mention names.