Sorry I am late to the party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
New poster for this site, old prior poster on the STL today site. What a wonderful job X and others have done putting this together. I have been a viewer over here for a while, but did not sign up at first. I cant take the other site much anymore with the unmoderated cesspool of trolls running the asylum over there. This is how a forum should look like. Thank you for putting this together, and I see a number of my favorite posters have already made the switch.

FRO

Legend
Another quality poster. Welcome aboard. This is a much better site.

RamzFanz

Damnit
New poster for this site, old prior poster on the STL today site. What a wonderful job X and others have done putting this together. I have been a viewer over here for a while, but did not sign up at first. I cant take the other site much anymore with the unmoderated cesspool of trolls running the asylum over there. This is how a forum should look like. Thank you for putting this together, and I see a number of my favorite posters have already made the switch.

:welcome:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Weclome! Glad to have you. You will feel your sanity return shortly lol.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Welcome Candyman! Btw, I just watched that movie for the first time last night. Creepy shyt man. Even for the 80's. Anyway, I would think anyone who posted at ramstalk during the season knows who you are. Your predictions threads were the best. Always realistic and insightful. Keep up the good work man.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Welcome aboard, your insight on our Rams (especially stadium issues) will be a big plus around here.

PolarBear

Rookie
Formerly Ramsfan17 on Ramstalk, my brief stay there ended when all the best posters left for ROD. Plus, Mike Smith pissed me off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the kinds words, and I was curious as to where the good posters went and where actual conversation and debate went as it no longer exists on the other board. Obviously, for those that have seen my posts in the past, I am very passionate about the stadium issue and I get very tired of the Bradford debate (especially at the other site when the users are banned multiple times yet still come back under multiple IDs and have conversations amongst their multiple IDs) . Its nice to see actual football talk going on in here.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The important thing is you made it.
There are still quite a few more posters over there that need to make the transition.

Welcome candyman.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Welcome brother. I never posted much either on the other site. Just couldn't stand the silly trolls. But it's the complete opposite over here. Memphis Ram, Coach O, TBUX and some of the other good posters from the PD have started to post a lot more over here. Hopefully more continue to follow.

ROD is definitely the place to be.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good to see you!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thanks for the kinds words, and I was curious as to where the good posters went and where actual conversation and debate went as it no longer exists on the other board. Obviously, for those that have seen my posts in the past, I am very passionate about the stadium issue and I get very tired of the Bradford debate (especially at the other site when the users are banned multiple times yet still come back under multiple IDs and have conversations amongst their multiple IDs) . Its nice to see actual football talk going on in here.

What are your thoughts about the stadium.

I have some well developed opinions myself and I'd love some off season discussion about it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yay!

I'm a candyman fan. :banana:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look out
Look out
The Candyman
Here he come
and he's gone again
Pretty lady ain't
got no friend
till the Candyman
Come round again

Couldn't resist :)
I was thinking more old school than that.

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie
The Candy Man, the Candy Man can
The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good