Somebody is getting Sam Darnold cheap

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he's Ryan Tannehill Jr. He needs good coaching, scheme and talent around him, but I think he can play at a high level.
Sam at his best doesnt sniff Tannehill's jock at his worst.
I hope San Fran trades away Garapolo and trades for Sam, Mullens scares me more

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sam at his best doesnt sniff Tannehill's jock at his worst.
I hope San Fran trades away Garapolo and trades for Sam, Mullens scares me more

darnell ? Wow a first name bases.That is scary. I’m interested in what QB Sa Bears get.If it’s Jimmy I’d like it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He looked like Joe Montana against the Rams this season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how these HC, OC, GM all got "very bad" when Sam was the QB. Bowles wasnt successful, but did win 10 games with Fitzmagic, and while the Gase-Daze is clearly not suited for HC, he did win 10 games and make the playoffs with Tannehill, giving Miami their first winning season and playoff appearance in 8 years. However each of their trains came to a screeching halt with Sam as the engineer

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how these HC, OC, GM all got "very bad" when Sam was the QB. Bowles wasnt successful, but did win 10 games with Fitzmagic, and while the Gase-Daze is clearly not suited for HC, he did win 10 games and make the playoffs with Tannehill, giving Miami their first winning season and playoff appearance in 8 years. However each of their trains came to a screeching halt with Sam as the engineer
With a roster almost completely void of talent as well. That Dolphins team was much more talented plus we've seen Tannehill regress under Gase then get better again with different coaching.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With a roster almost completely void of talent as well. That Dolphins team was much more talented plus we've seen Tannehill regress under Gase then get better again with different coaching.
Dolphins were talented? They hadnt had a winning season in a decade. Tannehill didnt regress under Gase, quite the opposite. He had his best comp%, TD%, QB rating as a Dolphin under Gase watch. Then he blew out his knee, missed a season while Gase inexplicably turned over the offense to Jay Freakin Cutler...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dolphins were talented? They hadnt had a winning season in a decade. Tannehill didnt regress under Gase, quite the opposite. He had his best comp%, TD%, QB rating as a Dolphin under Gase watch. Then he blew out his knee, missed a season while Gase inexplicably turned over the offense to Jay Freakin Cutler...
Jay Ajayi, Kenyan Drake and Arian Foster. Devante Parker, Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills. Suh Wake and Xavien Howard. Compared to the Jets teams of the last few years that's practically a team full of Hall of Famers. Add in an OLine with 3 first rounders and you see that maybe that roster was better than thought and it might have just been Gase not able to coach. And a DC of Vance Joseph. That's light years ahead of what Darnold has had in New York.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jay Ajayi, Kenyan Drake and Arian Foster. Devante Parker, Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills. Suh Wake and Xavien Howard. Compared to the Jets teams of the last few years that's practically a team full of Hall of Famers. Add in an OLine with 3 first rounders and you see that maybe that roster was better than thought and it might have just been Gase not able to coach. And a DC of Vance Joseph. That's light years ahead of what Darnold has had in New York.
Then why did the Dolphins only win 6 games with that same crew the season prior to Gase winning 10?
Darnold had his best season in Gase 1st year, then regressed the next, what did Gase get worse? They added Mims, and Perriman, and while not saying they were the class of the league it was at least a good enough crew for busted out Flacco to almost as many TD as Sam in 1/3 of the games.
Some times if it walks like a duck....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then why did the Dolphins only win 6 games with that same crew the season prior to Gase winning 10?
Darnold had his best season in Gase 1st year, then regressed the next, what did Gase get worse? They added Mims, and Perriman, and while not saying they were the class of the league it was at least a good enough crew for busted out Flacco to almost as many TD as Sam in 1/3 of the games.
Some times if it walks like a duck....
Was Joe Philbin any better? The guy went from a 4 year underperforming head coach to a 1 year OC in Green Bay which happens to be one of two losing seasons the Packers have had in what 15 years?

You do know I'm not calling Darnold a pro bowler right? But I'm not also going to throw the kid to the scrap heap because he's had some shitty coaching and shitty roster support. And I agree about the duck comment. Philbin and Gase should have coached their last games ever they're terrible. It'd be a shame if the players on those teams also got shit canned for good because of this guy. Or do we think he's good?

1614286396010.jpeg
adam-gase-presser.jpg
1614286425785.jpeg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You do know I'm not calling Darnold a pro bowler right?
In my book he's a coach killer. 2 HC who each had 10 win seasons under their belt suddenly forgot how to coach and allowed Darnold to avoid the end zone and turn the ball over at will....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In my book he's a coach killer. 2 HC who each had 10 win seasons under their belt suddenly forgot how to coach and allowed Darnold to avoid the end zone and turn the ball over at will....
Adam Gase is 32-48 in five seasons that makes Jeff Fishers 7-9 bullshit look good. Clearly Sam Darnolds two years with him are to blame for Gase having four straight losing seasons including two in Miami while Sam was winning games at USC.

Todd Bowles likewise has one winning season a career 26-41 record and he never made the playoffs.

Such great coaching careers those two have had. People were saying the same thing as you about Tannehill when Gase couldn't coach him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Adam Gase is 32-48 in five seasons that makes Jeff Fishers 7-9 bullshit look good. Clearly Sam Darnolds two years with him are to blame for Gase having four straight losing seasons including two in Miami while Sam was winning games at USC.

Todd Bowles likewise has one winning season a career 26-41 record and he never made the playoffs.

Such great coaching careers those two have had. People were saying the same thing as you about Tannehill when Gase couldn't coach him.
How many mixed metaphors is that?
First, Sam isnt good, and that will be proven.
Second, anyway who says Gase saw Tannehill regress is clueless, he played his best for Gase (as a Dolphin) and had he not blown out his knee they both are probably still in South Beach
I get it though, you're a Trojan guy reppin your boy. And I liked him in college, and unfortunately due to my cancelling Direct TV, i've watched more Jets football in the last 2 years than I care to admit. Sam has players, its a misnomer that he doesnt. He is just really inaccurate. People were furious about Goff's pick against Seattle? Darnold throws 3 or 4 of those a game.