Some things that I’m hoping to see, preferably as soon as the Bengal game…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
A few snaps for Zack Evans to spell Williams. Just start with 5-6 snaps or so to see what the kid’s got. And feed Ronnie Rivers as well; he's been solid. Kyren should get the lion's share, but yes, gives Zach Evans some carries over Royce Freeman, who is just a guy.

More 12 sets. This could really help get our running game going, plus I think Hopkins or Allen could be weapons that really stress opposing D’s, always a good thing. I'd love to see what Allen and Hunter Long can do. I've seen enough of Hopkins; he simply cannot be trusted in run sets, and he's not a good enough receiver to justify making him your primary tight end after Higbee.

More running plays called. Stafford throwing 55 times per game is unsustainable. Agreed somewhat, but our offensive line - especially with Avila and Noteboom on the inside, excels at passing more than running. I love Avila and A-Jax, but their strengths are not run-blocking.

Trade
Jefferson and give his snaps in 11 sets to Skow and Tyler motherfucking Johnson until one of them breaks out. Agreed. Skow should see more snaps at H-back. Tyler Johnson should be your number four receiver after Van gets dealt. I've hammered it home enough times for y'all to know my thoughts on Robinson and Johnson.

A lot less Kendrick and a helluva lot more Tomlinson. This should be a no brainer for Morris after 2 games. C’mon… Damn straight. I also want to see Durant on the outside instead of STAR; he's our best cover corner, and should be treated as such. I'd also put THT on the outside and have Witherspoon as the STAR. Also? Put Quentin Lake in at big nickel linebacker over Rozeboom/Hummel/Reeder. He's got so much potential in that role.

Kyren Williams’ return snaps should be over immediately. Period. Agreed. Tyler Johnson has experience returning punts and kicks. Use him.

Snead should be exploring every option to bring in an edge player that is more effective than Hoecht. Then return Hoecht to that DL for more depth. Brian Burns should be looked at. He's only twenty-four, and he's as productive as anyone can be on the Panthers. Perfect guy to usher in the era after AD. Also, Kier Thomas should be brought back up; VanValkenburg has done nothing to impress, while Thomas was our best edge rusher in the preseason.

Thoughts? You forgot about the defensive line. Give Desjuan Johnson some snaps at defensive line, and definitely, definitely put Kobie Turner in as much as you can. Jonah Williams and Earnest Brown IV aren't the answer, and I'm not sure that Bobby Brown III is the answer either; we could be looking for a nose tackle next draft.

Answers in bold.

oldnotdead

Legend
I'd like to see Michael Ojemudia in rotation with Durant opposite Witherspoon and Shelly playing nickel at SCB. Kendrick is too limited and his technique is poor. They could call him on holding or PI on most snaps.

I hope they call up Freeman and play him as #2RB. I would hope he gets signed to the active roster to replace Akers.

Jefferson plays because Stafford has a say in who plays and he knows and trusts Van. With Jefferson, they can layer the routes again, with Tutu going deep, Van in the midrange, and Puka underneath with Higbee as their outlet.

The Bengals are struggling both on offense and defense. Defensively they give up a lot of yards on the ground. Pass defensive they make a lot of mistakes.

Their OL is suspect which is a big problem for them. They struggle in both run blocking and pass protection. Baltimore's passing game ripped up the Bengal secondary which bodes well for Stafford, Puka and Atwell. If the run attack can simply be efficient 3-5 yds per rush, it will be enough to keep the Bengal secondary vulnerable.

Their pass rush hasn't been particularly good and they have had to blitz to get pressure. The same offensive formula McVay had for the Niners and Hawks should work well. If the OL struggles to protect Burrows I don't think he will play the second half regardless of the score. Without him, they have zero offense and Browning though a decent backup is no Purdy and I don't think he's even taken a snap in a regular game. He looked fairly good in pre-season going against backups and vanilla schemes.

This is a game tailor made for Donald and Young to wreak havoc on an offense. I'm hoping this game is over by the end of the 3rd qtr.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
A few snaps for Zack Evans to spell Williams. Just start with 5-6 snaps or so to see what the kid’s got.

More 12 sets. This could really help get our running game going, plus I think Hopkins or Allen could be weapons that really stress opposing D’s, always a good thing.

More running plays called. Stafford throwing 55 times per game is unsustainable.

Sit Jefferson and give his snaps in 11 sets to Robinson/Skow/ Trammel until one of them breaks out.

A lot less Kendrick and a helluva lot more Tomlinson. This should be a no brainer for Morris after 2 games. C’mon…

Kyren Williams’ return snaps should be over immediately. Period.

Snead should be exploring every option to bring in an edge player that is more effective than Hoecht. Then return Hoecht to that DL for more depth.

Thoughts?
Everything you said I totally agree with 12 personnel can help in the pass game. Watch SF they block with 7 guys sometimes.