Some PFF grades

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I’ll go to my grave in stating TuTu has a role in the current Rams offense. Can he carry them? Hell no. Is he prone to injury due to his size? Hell Yes. But even if we had Nacua and Kupp back Tutu has a role.
Deep shots to Tutu end up as big plays or D penalty most of the time. Just need to pick those shots and not be dependent on it every series.

fearsomefour

Legend
I’ll go to my grave in stating TuTu has a role in the current Rams offense. Can he carry them? Hell no. Is he prone to injury due to his size? Hell Yes. But even if we had Nacua and Kupp back Tutu has a role.
That should be plainly clear to everyone at this point. Ive been saying it for two years.
That said, the biggest challenge for Tutu will be McVay keeping him involved with Kupp and Puka come back.
I really think his best routes are those crossers and deep outs and drawing flags on the deep stuff.

fearsomefour

Legend
You missed Rozeboom, the 6th highest-ranked defender at 61.0 overall with an 83.5 on tackling.

I wouldn't automatically peg the bad defense on LB play. There were at least two other issues yesterday.

First, Neville Gallimore had an abysmal rating. He's in the trenches to help stop the run and he failed.

Secondly, part of the inability to stop the run is missed tackles. It's been a problem all year. We had 5 players yesterday who rated a 35.0 or worse in tackling:

Turner (30)
Verse (29.7)
Kinchens (29.8)
Young (34.3)
Durant (27.6)
Sort of strange Shula has moved to playing Brown out by the T more than strictly inside.
Maybe that is to get Gallimore in their more to try and help vs the run.....not sure.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tutu is an accessory. Like a wallet, or a purse, or one of the timepieces with a chain the old bastids like @Loyal wear when they hit the local bar in their polyester leisure suits.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Sort of strange Shula has moved to playing Brown out by the T more than strictly inside.
Maybe that is to get Gallimore in their more to try and help vs the run.....not sure.
I think they moved Brown because he wasn't effective at the nose. And yeah they want Gallimore in there to help vs the run. But so far Gallimore isn't helping much.