So What is Britt's Value? $$$

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
Britt's history (this season included) has earned him this:

Longer term, lower AAV (3 yrs max)

Shorter term, higher AAV (7ish mil max)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hartline is getting $6.15M, Stevie Johnson $7.25, Bowe $11.2

Britt is easily playing as well or better than any of them

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
No disrespect to anyone here, but I think y'all are nuts if you think there's no market for Britt that will make it difficult for us to resign him. He's the best WR on our team, and that includes when Quick was playing.
Pay the man what he's worth, letting him walk would be a major mistake.
Hopefully he wants to stay and we can get a deal done Asap.
For all the trash he talked all through training camp I can't think of one time during the season he mouthed off during a game. I think the only reason he pulled that crap during training camp was because Fish told him to toughen the team up a bit.
We need this guy back.

I kind of think we only began to see how productive Britt can be...Having Quick back and on the other side can only help his production...He's the kind of guy the Rams really need , IMO...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Johnson and Bowe will be getting cut this off-season because of those price tags. Hartline isn't earning that price tag. He was coming off a 1000 yard season when he got paid and had no discipline issues.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Johnson and Bowe will be getting cut this off-season because of those price tags. Hartline isn't earning that price tag. He was coming off a 1000 yard season when he got paid and had no discipline issues.
Just shows what an average guy can get. Britt will get offers, the Rams would be smart to get it done now if they could.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just shows what an average guy can get. Britt will get offers, the Rams would be smart to get it done now if they could.

But none of those guys were average when they got paid. Stevie Johnson had three straight 1000 yard seasons under his belt, Brian Hartline was coming off a 1000 yard season, and Dwayne Bowe was coming off a year where he was hurt but still posted 800+ yards and had back to back 1100+ yard seasons prior to that with a 15 TD season thrown in.

Britt has been good this year but he has character issues and his production isn't to the level of those players.

I think he's looking at $5 million per year as an approximate value...give or take a million.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
But none of those guys were average when they got paid. Stevie Johnson had three straight 1000 yard seasons under his belt, Brian Hartline was coming off a 1000 yard season, and Dwayne Bowe was coming off a year where he was hurt but still posted 800+ yards and had back to back 1100+ yard seasons prior to that with a 15 TD season thrown in.

Britt has been good this year but he has character issues and his production isn't to the level of those players.

I think he's looking at $5 million per year as an approximate value...give or take a million.
I have not seen any character issues from Britt since he has been a Ram. History is just that, just like the production of those other guys. I hope he takes that $5M deal it would leave some change for someone else.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have not seen any character issues from Britt since he has been a Ram. History is just that, just like the production of those other guys. I hope he takes that $5M deal it would leave some change for someone else.

When you offer a guy a sizable contract, you're going to take his history into account to project what you might expect going forward.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
When you offer a guy a sizable contract, you're going to take his history into account to project what you might expect going forward.
Whatever Jrry get off your high horse you are not THE authority on everything football here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever Jrry get off your high horse you are not THE authority on everything football here.

I'm sorry. Would you prefer I agree with everything you say? You stated something that I disagreed with so I expressed my viewpoint.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm sorry. Would you prefer I agree with everything you say? You stated something that I disagreed with so I expressed my viewpoint.
Not that at all I value your knowledge, I just don't want to feel like you are arguing with everything I post. It isn't like either of us is right or wrong.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not that at all I value your knowledge, I just don't want to feel like you are arguing with everything I post. It isn't like either of us is right or wrong.

I understand. I don't disagree with everything you post. I just usually do not respond when someone says something I agree with. It makes me come off as argumentative...and I guess I am to a point. But I promise you, I'm not disagreeing with everything you post...just small details in this instance.

Penguin.

Rookie
Love Britt. Would give him a 3-5 year 15-25 mill deal. Not all guaranteed though.

A55VA6

Legend
I will say that Kenny looks like he really loves his teammates and his role. I think he'd take slightly less to stay.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I will say that Kenny looks like he really loves his teammates and his role. I think he'd take slightly less to stay.

I don't think anyone would offer him big money to go from a 700 yard receiver with a horrible history to being thier big money guy. This is his home for at least 2 years if I were a betting man.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I understand. I don't disagree with everything you post. I just usually do not respond when someone says something I agree with. It makes me come off as argumentative...and I guess I am to a point. But I promise you, I'm not disagreeing with everything you post...just small details in this instance.
No worries Rams brother, Merry Christmas

Sum1

Hall of Fame

They are also overpaid for what they are producing...not really a valid argument IMO.

Britt has 700 yards and has never had more than 775. He still has a lot to prove before getting a lot of money. Pretty sure he's said he wants to return to the Rams also.
I think somewhere in the 5M/yr range is very fair.