So what do we do about receiver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Looks like their counting on Quick.

Could we trade Files for a wr

Or Andre Johnson or BOLDIN

bluecoconuts

Legend
Trading Foles could work, may also target one in the 4th round. Quick, Britt, Austin are the starters, need some depth behind that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's OK but we need a playmaker
That's Tavon.

Now think about this from a logical standpoint. Wentz is an incredible athlete, and he can buy gobs of time in the pocket with designed rollouts and the like. If you give Tavon Austin even one extra second to find the open spot in the zone, or turn it up field, then all of the sudden he becomes the most valuable receiver on the team.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
That's Tavon.

Now think about this from a logical standpoint. Wentz is an incredible athlete, and he can buy gobs of time in the pocket with designed rollouts and the like. If you give Tavon Austin even one extra second to find the open spot in the zone, or turn it up field, then all of the sudden he becomes the most valuable receiver on the team.

I sure hope its Wentz. I'm gonna be a little let down if we traded all this for Goff. While I like them both Wentz can make plays with his legs and bring a whole new dynamic to this offense. He should elevate the WRs we have here now with his legs and arm strength. God I hope its Wentz.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I kinda prefer the 4th round high upside guys in this draft like Keyarris Garrett and Charone Peake. They fit the mold of the typical X receiver more than guys who will go in round 1 and 2.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have two 4th and two 6th round picks we can get a couple with those as well as a DB and DT.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Down year at WR and TE on top end but normal depth in mid rounds.So can still get value in 4th thru 6th.

ausmurp

Starter
Boldin. Dude has torched us with 2 different teams. He is so incredibly underrated. He would be a player and a coach to teach our young guys. Imagine if Quick could learn how to use his body as good as Boldin? We need a WR like that to help this young bunch.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Thing to remember about the Rams WR's. Since Bradford was hurt in Carolina they have not had anyone throwing to then that was even a good backup quality. Even Bradford was average as a starter.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I sure hope its Wentz. I'm gonna be a little let down if we traded all this for Goff. While I like them both Wentz can make plays with his legs and bring a whole new dynamic to this offense. He should elevate the WRs we have here now with his legs and arm strength. God I hope its Wentz.
It only makes sense. Wentz is more or less an extension of the run game. Even more so than what Steve McNair offered while Fisher was in Tennessee, and eerily similar to what made the Seahawks successful.

Ram Man

Rookie
Thank you @-X- for reminding us that we still have Marquez. I thought that dude looked like the best route runner on the field towards the end of the season. Lets see what he can do.

Marquez is a special teams player. He would not see the field as a WR on almost any other team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The Rams are set at wr.

They just need a qb who can get them the ball.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Second bringing in Boldin to bridge the gap. If we did anything at WR with the 4th round pick, I'd rather trade for a proven younger vet already in the league.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Looks like their counting on Quick.
Exactly....

1353812.jpg