So this guy thinks the Rams pass rush is going to struggle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: So this guy thinks the Rams pass rush is going to strugg

rhinobean said:
Wonder if the end grabbed Roger's arm? Just saying.
That's kinda what it looked like to me.

And Alan... I put it in 1080p for you. If you open it to full screen, even your bat eyes could get a good look at it. :sly:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

DR RAM responding with an unfounded accusation:
This is exactly what I said, so please don't twist it, so you can try to make your point. I told you how I felt. I know how you feel. Can we leave it at, so you don't keep questioning my integrity?
"I think they played hard, they just didn't scheme or show off moves.

On the offensive line, they have to play hard, you can't let your QB get killed."

This is also exactly what you said and what I was responding to. Go back to page 2 to find it.

"I certainly DON'T think that Saffold was playing half-assed."
My response "So you're saying only some of the players were playing half-assed? Which ones?" was made with my (mistaken it seems) belief that we all agreed that the D-line played exactly like Joe Thomas said they were. At the time I thought the discussion had changed to whether that was a good thing or not. I'm sorry if I lumped you in with all the other posters and as I mentioned , it's hard to keep track of who said what to whom when you're arguing with multiple posters.

I may read something incorrectly but I never twist something to make my point seem better and I'm sorry if you think that was what I was doing.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

albefree69 said:
DR RAM responding with an unfounded accusation:
This is exactly what I said, so please don't twist it, so you can try to make your point. I told you how I felt. I know how you feel. Can we leave it at, so you don't keep questioning my integrity?

On the offensive line, they have to play hard, you can't let your QB get killed."

This is also exactly what you said and what I was responding to. Go back to page 2 to find it.

My response "So you're saying only some of the players were playing half-assed? Which ones?" was made with my (mistaken it seems) belief that we all agreed that the D-line played exactly like Joe Thomas said they were. At the time I thought the discussion had changed to whether that was a good thing or not. I'm sorry if I lumped you in with all the other posters and as I mentioned , it's hard to keep track of who said what to whom when you're arguing with multiple posters.

I may read something incorrectly but I never twist something to make my point seem better and I'm sorry if you think that was what I was doing.
You said: That is just one article talking about that issue. I can find many more. Yeah, let's do things that have a greater chance of causing injures. After all, it's not like we ever have any of those. Perhaps if Saffold had been giving 100% his opponent wouldn't have blown by him so fast and by doing so, forcing him to try and stop him with one arm.

You can debate this all you want but I doubt you'll be able to come up with any evidence that I'm wrong about this.

To which I responded:
Your response "So you're saying only some of the players were playing half-assed? Which ones?"

To which I responded:

To which you responded:

Here's my bottom line and this pertains to DR RAM too. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Your saying that we used a vanilla D to not give anything away. Got that and I have no problem with it.

Then you say, and provide anecdotal evidence a la Joe thomas, that they weren't putting out 100% effort.

Then you claim (DR RAM) that Saffold wasn't playing half assed just those "other" players. No consistency.

Then you admit that not playing all out leads to a greater chance of injury but say trust the coach because he has a lot of experience. That flies in the face of admitting that giving less than 100% effort leads to injuries. No consistency.

Some of you seem to think that I'm saying the D-line has regressed. That would be wrong. I'm saying they mailed it in and many were not in game shape.

I see no consistency in your counter arguments.

Was what I said....not "Then you claim (DR RAM) that Saffold wasn't playing half assed just those "other" players."

So, that is not a twist to you, when I responded directly to you about what I said and how I felt? It's in order now. I won't keep doing this dance with you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

[mp3]http://www.moviewavs.com/0038067694/MP3S/Movies/Fight_Club/conversation.mp3[/mp3]

And....... scene.

No more talk about who said what, or when they said it, or why they said it.
Don't make me turn this board around ... cuz I'll do it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

HallelujahChorus.jpg

BobCarl

Rookie

I know only one week has been played ... but I thought this topic was worthy of re-hashing and the writer of the article is worthy of re-bashing

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Ugh, this will spawn another 4 pages of counter posts.....

Edit: Boy those Browns looked sharp in the preseason....how did they look in game one of the reg season????? :bign:

bluecoconuts

Legend

Faceplant said:
Edit: Boy those Browns looked sharp in the preseason....how did they look in game one of the reg season????? :bign:

Like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZW9718-6JU[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

That guy's hilarious.
Life has him by the balls. lol

sent via Tapatalk.

iced

X said:
That guy's hilarious.
Life has him by the balls. lol

sent via Tapatalk.

killer sound effects.

i shared this on facebook and tagged a browns friend lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

20 TOTAL yards rushing by Miami and they won? How is that possible? Is Cleveland's rush defense that good or is Miami's rush offense that bad? That has to be some sort of record low for rushing by a winning team. I think the Rams actually hold the record for lowest total yards allowed in an entire game - against the Shecocks too :bign: .

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

bluecoconuts said:
Faceplant said:

Like this:

Wow sounds like some over at ramstalk:grin:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

RamFan503 said:
20 TOTAL yards rushing by Miami and they won? How is that possible? Is Cleveland's rush defense that good or is Miami's rush offense that bad?
Little of both. But yeah, Cleveland has a pretty stout D up front this year.

Graphicker

Starter

Kosar FTW.. I lol'ed when Brown fans where calling our WR's bad.. I told them that will all change come regular season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Graphicker said:
Kosar FTW.. I lol'ed when Brown fans where calling our WR's bad.. I told them that will all change come regular season.
What's funny is the guy he (Kosar) heaped the most praise on ... isn't even here anymore.
Lutzenkirchen. :lol:

Sum1

Hall of Fame

BobCarl said:
jsimcox said:
http://mmqb.si.com/2013/08/15/nfl-preseason-first-impressions/

Whilst he does go on to say that we are building a powerhouse, i just thought the statement was laughable. Clearly didn't even think to look at last years stats and then consider the improvements that the Defence has made for this year...

Always take what the national media says with a few grains of salt.

Have you ever seen them visit training camp? They show their press pass, walk along the sidelines, shake hands with a few people, watch practice for @ 10 minutes and then they leave.

He can make an entire season's prediction based on a brief "one-on-one" drill?

The Rams DE's are the least of my worries going into this season, if Long suffers a significant injury, then the pass rush will struggle.

Fisher likes sacks. The Rams will tally a lot of them.

Or in this case the entire shaker.

Sum1

Hall of Fame

Rabid Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
Faceplant said:

Like this:

Wow sounds like some over at ramstalk:grin:

Haha...I remember this guy from a couple years ago...pretty much the same rant.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITRfprh2Lmw[/youtube]