So Now that Watkins is Headed for the Chiefs...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
oh man are these guys in for a shock. mahomes better be on target for those long bombs because sammy won't adjust an inch to them.

Goff had two of the longest completions for air travel and everybody is dumping on him. It’s too funny, I can’t wait for Mexico City.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wanted to keep Watkins, but... that’s a lot of money. I can understand their angst.
You could have diverted a minor income stream from ROD for a half a month and paid for Sammy! It's not like X would starve without his monthly ROD Father stipend!/color]

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more than one year for a trade in exchange for a premium pick..no matter how it's spun.
Nobody is spinning anything. Politicians and the news channels do that. It is just my opinion.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody is spinning anything. Politicians and the news channels do that. It is just my opinion.

Like I said, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more than one year for a trade in exchange for a premium pick.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Like I said, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more than one year for a trade in exchange for a premium pick.
I wish he was cheaper as well, but then I remind myself of one of my all time favorite lines from a great song by the greatest rock and roll band of all time. You can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes you get what you need. I think this about the Rams and that trade.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Glad we didn't bring back SW. Even at the franchise tag cost his cap space would have been better spent elsewhere.

Team believes in Woods and Kupp. I do too. I am not overly concerned with WR position. Not a believer in Reynolds but feel we can find a #3 receiver somewhere.

Team has bigger issues with the D-Line and O-Line.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I wish he was cheaper as well, but then I remind myself of one of my all time favorite lines from a great song by the greatest rock and roll band of all time. You can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes you get what you need. I think this about the Rams and that trade.

I saw him make that great reception
almost caught it with just one hand
I knew Goff had made the connection
and Sammy, he was the man

No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
but if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

When he came on to join Ram Nation
And he got his fair share of abuse
Only to become an overnight sensation
then to have him leave us - I blew a fuse

No, you can't always get what you want
but if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

Awww.... Talib!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I know Sammy was a physical receiver, provided some great blocks throughout the season. I wanted to see him back on a team friendly deal. Seeing what he got, have a good time with the Chiefs Sammy.

But kind of from an of topic stance. What can you imagine a Sammy doing against this current constructed secondary.

What receiver is going to feel good playing this group of players. These are corners that are going to abuse and harass you all game long - and they are going to enjoy basking in the receivers anguish. Peters and Talib are a nasty combo. It isn't batman and robin, or batman and batman, or robin and robin, it's the Joker and the Joker - one combo that is going to come at you.

Physical, aggressive secondary play is going to be a staple!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Not a believer in Reynolds but feel we can find a #3 receiver somewhere.

I believe he will be 2x the player this year than last. We don't need to draft a receiver we need to mold who we got and make better.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i like reynolds and think he can do stuff in this league.

but the wr that really passes my eye test is mike thomas. every time i see him play i like what i see from him. this is his 3rd year so he should be primed to bust out.

edit - poor choice of words. break out.