SNF Bears @ Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Trading HOF talent is always a good move. Because draft picks are the end all be all.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I just don't know if they are that good or the pack is having that bad of a game.
Got it.

I disagree. They look like an NFL offense to me this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rodgers is back. Needs three TD's in a hurry.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So, I can't listen to game with sound on. Is Rodgers ok? He's playing but didn't know if they've said he is playing through an injury or he is just ok?
I didn't hear an explanation. He looks a bit gimpy but he's moving the ball downfield.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I’d say Rodgers has a pretty good strain of that left knee.

with replays, they demo’d 12 rotating his hips and knees to throw in 1st half and how he can’t now.

It’s all arm, no lower body.

I’m surprised that he has no knee brace.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But even then, he's still arguably the best QB in the league. Since he came back in, he's made that "great" Bear defense look not so great.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But even then, he's still arguably the best QB in the league. Since he came back in, he's made that "great" Bear defense look not so great.

The Bears have a very talented defense, but Rodgers is Rodgers.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bears have a very talented defense, but Rodgers is Rodgers.

Undoubtedly on both. I'm just skeptical at some of the ravings for the Bears' defense after a half. They are good, but some confused Rodgers' struggling at the very beginning of the game, plus his backup not being great, with the Bears being a truly dominant defense. They may reach that level, but it's far too early, and an injured Rodgers surrounded by a mediocre Packer team has made it look good but not great at best.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Mack eased up at the end...even Whitworth goes all out down the field....