SNF Bears @ Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll be watching. I like Trubisky. I think he's got something, just needs to grow and get some help.

Be interesting to see K.Mack and what kind of impact he'll have after a tumultuous couple of weeks.

Jimmy Graham. Better fit in Green Bay than in Seattle maybe?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Jimmy better be a good fit, he's gonna make me a winner in fantasy.

I'm excited to see Rodgers back honestly

RamWoodie

Legend
I'll watch. Not really sure what Trubisky is...but I want to see how well Mack adapts to the Bear defense. They should be better because they were no slouches last year without Mack.

I want to see how much better the Pack is on offenese...but more than that...I think it's a close game...and above all, it's a rivalry!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've never liked Jimmy Graham since he played in new Orleans, because think he's a finesse guy. I want Mack to have the biggest game of his life and Rodgers hits the deck 6 times...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Carrie Underwood is so hott but this song sucks. I miss "waitin all day for Sunday night".

But hey, there's a Rams presence on that intro lol

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I have Jimmy G on my fantasy team, so hoping he and Aaron R can link up for a couple of TD's. If he does well and Jared G and Cooper K have a big night tomorrow, I should win my fantasy matchup this week.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And there's the worst part of SNF, Chris Collinsworth at his finest.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mack already impacting their pass pro. Bulaga on skates early.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gentlemen....Why do Coaches wear Visors??????

I don't get it, some where it in the rain, what good does that do? Some where it at night? Why? Matt Nagy of the Bears is wearing one tonight and he's bald, why? No hair to mess up. I don't get the visor, just don't , unless the sun is intense and you're keeping it out of your eyes and like a woman, you don't want to mess up your hair....Again, why the visor? Unbelievable, if it's raining, wear a hat, it will keep you hair dry. If you're bald, wear a hat, people might not think you're bald. If you don't want to mess up your hair, wear nothing at all.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As great as he is, this team outside of him doesn't scare much, especially that D. I dont think they did much this OS to add much.
Agreed. They haven't fielded an elite D in a long time. Not since they won a Super Bowl.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trubiski punked Jake Matthews for that TD..lol