SNF: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
On offense i feel like the Bears have settled into their gameplan and the Rams are having trouble finding theirs because they aren't controlling the LOS.

The defense hasn't been bad but stopping the run would be a good idea. The Bears are winning there, controlling the clock and keeping the Rams O on the sideline.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Our run game is lacking too. Only 6 first downs. None with the run. I suppose the big play aspect is why we have the lead. And its why McVay wanted Stafford instead of Goff. Maybe they get another one in the second half? We need to better with controlling the clock too. That is due to the lack of a run game. Is Michel ready to play? They might wanna think about changing it up with him.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
It just seems that Dalton is very comfortable back there. No pressure. Even the blitz with Rapp failed to touch him. The Bears offensive line is controlling the Rams D line. Ramsey had a great half and David Long played pretty well but no one else doing much. Is Floyd even in the game?

Red zone offense is still MIA.

Bright spots:

Ramsey all over the place.

Matt Gay. Field goals and deep kickoffs.

Van Jefferson.

Trouble spots:

No run game.

Shuie3225

Starter
Our run game is lacking too. Only 6 first downs. None with the run. I suppose the big play aspect is why we have the lead. And its why McVay wanted Stafford instead of Goff. Maybe they get another one in the second half? We need to better with controlling the clock too. That is due to the lack of a run game. Is Michel ready to play? They might wanna think about changing it up with him.
Yea biggest problem we had in the 1st half was lack of running game. If we can get that on track we should be in a good spot.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They didn't play in preseason last yr either... And that's a coaching decision...so not an excuse.

And I understand that the newness is an issue, but the run game is needed and it shows here. Not saying they won't get it going, but in a game where it isn't, it won't matter much who the QB is when playing a legit D.

Would really like a bigger back added for depth and short yardage.
We're up, and the Bears aren't a pushover. I'll be interested in seeing how they do in the second half.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Better run game on both sides of the ball and we win easily. Lack of run game on both sides of the ball and its nail biting time.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
On defense Ramsey is the only one showing up. Where has Donald been? The defense is getting pushed around on the ground and they are playing too soft in pass coverage. This is not what I expected to see!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to overreact because Week 1 is weird, but that might be the trade off we make with Goff and Stafford. Goff, for all his faults, proved again today that he is quite good at methodically moving the ball up and down the field. Of course, he also threw a pick six. Stafford is a QB who has always been more focused and reliant on big plays. That could very well lead to more points and yardage but also a less consistent offense than our 2017-19 versions.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Was Sony Michel promised the 2'nd half ?

Seems that T.O.P. was pretty lopsided and our D spent way too much time on the field, that has me a bit worried about them being worn out in the 4'th quarter.
jmo.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think the defense is playing fine. They're guarding against the trick and misdirection plays Nagy is known for. Let them make their adjustments and see what happens.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
This will be an interesting first drive of the 2nd. Expect to see us run the ball more.

Defense definitely not dominant in that first half, but they only gave up 7. Got to be happy with that, right? On pace to give up 14. We will win a lot of games if we hold the other team to 14.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well caught some of the first half. Trenches need to focus the ground game, the only chance Chicago has is running the ball. Stuff that shit and this game is over.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
On the one hand, little sad to not be actually at the game cause it's turning out to be a good one, if sloppy as hell.

On the other hand, I can spot where my seats are and I've seen the sucker who gave me $2,300 a seat to sit in them on TV a couple of times tonight, and I feel a lot better about all that extra padding in my wallet :p.