Snead on negotiations with Aaron Donald: 'No movement'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Merlin, just smells of what O Pace used to do to get out of TC. (was a pleasure to meet ya at TC by they way)

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I really don't think getting out of training camp had anything to do with this - unless you are talking purely about the opportunity to get injured before payday - in which case, yes - that has a lot to do with it. Something tells me AD hasn't been spending the last few weeks on the couch eating cheese its.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Rumors going around about 6 years 120mil and he won't sign. Not sure if that's true or not

I find that a little hard to believe, but I guess it's in line with some of the other stupid contracts out there...$20 million a year ??? NO ?? FUCK you then !!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really don't think getting out of training camp had anything to do with this - unless you are talking purely about the opportunity to get injured before payday - in which case, yes - that has a lot to do with it. Something tells me AD hasn't been spending the last few weeks on the couch eating cheese its.
Aaron Donald pic, just moments ago...

yEvWSOP.jpg

DeaconJ

Rookie
Any rumors on trade partners? Looks like this might be heading in that direction.