Snap Counts vs 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Was wondering why D.Williams sat the first series against SF? David Long came in on 3rd down.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
9ers 2nd & 5 at 5:55. Left side wide open with Blockers(lineman) down field. Henderson can not read the play runs into the 2 DL on the right.

I was thinking Henderson was start to be the Cowbell RB. Very disappointed in how he reverted backwards as a RB.

Goff missed him for a TD,but the one he did catch for a TD a few weeks ago was spot on. Henderson does not give the QB good passing(target) routes. His catching radius is small

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What am I missing with the Josh Reynolds Van Jefferson situation ? Reynolds playing 98% of the snaps and Jefferson not playing? Reynolds often runs lazy routes and doesn’t give his all when he doesn’t think he’s getting the ball. We already know what Reynolds is a 6-3 wr who isn’t good winning contested catches. His peak is like 8 catches for 90 yds which he does randomly and sporadically and than disappears.

Seems to me like Van has shown flashes of being something more every opportunity we give him. Most of the times when he runs a rout or makes a catch I think to myself “that doesn’t look like a rookie”

Am I missing something?

That to me is a very interesting question. Reynolds missed a bug block that he could have laid Sherman out on.
Jefferson made a catch that The Rams actually got lucky on a few weeks ago that helped them win.
Mcvay sillily called a TimeOut??

Jefferson had a catch reversed that was called incomplete. He also plays gunner or special teams.I can’t recall ever seeing Reynolds on teams for all 4 years.

Reynolds quit on a route that Jared Goff went deep on.The announcers showed how he quit & never really found the ball until late because he was not expecting the ball.

I would normally be in favor of Reynolds,but why Jefferson had so few plays.He was in on a TD play that went another direction. The point being he helped the other player get in because of his presence.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’m still pissed The Rams lost last SUNDAY to THE NINERS!!!

My point here is I will keep this post alive as long as The Rams kept the 9ers alive for the 2020 season.

The Niners have a bye week & are just starting to get back healthy??

I don’t know,but what I do know is I heard on ESPN the 9ers are still alive
& playing someone soon on there Network?

Also back to Jared Goff.His rookie season Richard Sherman laid him out for a game because he thought he was so cute & tough.
Jeff Fisher,Williams & Bones just laid him a New one for taking that hit that he had to go into concussion protocol.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is just a vent article by someone?
Brings up solid points about Goff.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sorry it was Bones & Fisher was gone I believe.Still was thinking about that hit last week when Sherman pushed Goff out of bounds.
The Sherman picking off Goff & to think Josh Reynolds was running down the line in motion on a run play to the right side(Sherman’s) & he sneaks up smelling the playout & REYNOLDS just gets in the way instead of blowing him up. Really Mcvay could not have drawn it up any better if he just sells out a pits a HUGE BLOCK on him. Sad!
The sidelines(defensive players) would have been going nuts.Instead Sherman still is getting the last laugh.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Probably not cool to bring this in The Rams house. I’m finding this guy as a passionate football coach & person.
He keeps it really.
Sean Mcvay is a different type of CAT.
Just really tough to swallow the loss when The Rams had such an advantage. The way Mcvay runs his Rams team is pretty awesome.The Covid issues Reggie has to be given an A+++++
https://www.49ers.com/video/kyle-shanahan-mnf-bills-injury-updates-verrett-witherspoon-moseley

Knowing the enemy is not always bad.