Show me some love, fellas...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome!

Without question all the new guys need to do is stick around for a week and get familiar. This place and it's members will feel like home real quick.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm your newest board member.

I've posted extensively on another board, but I've noticed that many quality and well informed posters have left other boards and moved here.

Like the Ram's roster, we've had a recent surge in talent on this board thanks to FRO and others. Welcome aboard fellow SoCal old-timer. This place is the best... and you can swear!

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Welcome!

Without question all the new guys need to do is stick around for a week and get familiar. This place and it's members will feel like home real quick.

Thanks CGI. That's good info that I wish I had listened to. I'm back, humbled, embarrassed, and wiser. I had my butt spanked by Thordaddy and I realize I deserved every bit of it. Thank you Thor. Lesson learned. Not an excuse, but I was just pulling a few strings with a poster that I like very much, as I have been used to doing working 42 years with railroaders. You have to have a thick skin to survive among that group. Anyway, I made the mistake of mentioning names and payed for it dearly. Hope the other new members learn from my mistake. Don't make it personal. Just don't go there. Sorry to all the members I offended. That was never my intention. :peace:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks CGI. That's good info that I wish I had listened to. I'm back, humbled, embarrassed, and wiser. I had my butt spanked by Thordaddy and I realize I deserved every bit of it. Thank you Thor. Lesson learned. Not an excuse, but I was just pulling a few strings with a poster that I like very much, as I have been used to doing working 42 years with railroaders. You have to have a thick skin to survive among that group. Anyway, I made the mistake of mentioning names and payed for it dearly. Hope the other new members learn from my mistake. Don't make it personal. Just don't go there. Sorry to all the members I offended. That was never my intention. :peace:

smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif

:LOL:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought I recognized that smell......... :whistle:

Why, thank you, Les...

You really know how to make the newbie feel right at home. Lol.

(Les and I go back a ways, fellas).