Show me some love, fellas...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm your newest board member.

I've posted extensively on another board, but I've noticed that many quality and well informed posters have left other boards and moved here.

I've enjoyed reading their posts for literally years, so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring. Maybe put in my 2 cents from time to time.

This board seems to be in the "Goldilocks zone" of perfect atmosphere of board Moderation. Some boards seem to lack moderation at all. Others can be over zealous, at times. That can become annoying and stifling. Here there seems room for humor and spirited give and take so long as it doesn't become personal.

I was born in 1943, hence my board name. I've been a Ram fan from SoCal since the late 60's. So, yeah, you could call me an old timer.

I'm looking forward to being a board member here.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Welcome aboard 43!! You have found the Mecca of level headed Rams discussion. Enjoy...

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Welcome aboard! You'll love it here. FWIW, just dropped in on the "Old Board"; there is a 2 page thread titled "Penises"... moving here was a good call :cool:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Welcome aboard! You'll love it here. FWIW, just dropped in on the "Old Board"; there is a 2 page thread titled "Penises"... moving here was a good call :cool:
Dude, don't go back there, unless you want to duke it out with someone, and if you do that, don't bring it back here...leave it there.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Dude, don't go back there, unless you want to duke it out with someone, and if you do that, don't bring it back here...leave it there.

We should start a thread over there called the thunderdome Then when things get too heated and people cross the line here, we can send them to the thunderdome to battle it out. Then we run a poll and vote the winner.

Two go in, one comes out.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We should start a thread over there called the thunderdome Then when things get too heated and people cross the line here, we can send them to the thunderdome to battle it out. Then we run a poll and vote the winner.

I think you need to make a Hitler video of people leaving RamStalk.

Ramatik

Starter

Heh. Crazy huh?

And I couldn't help but to contribute to it. Mainly to just give props to this response to Old Larry;

Ramsfan17 wrote:
Only you could could make a Penis thread into an antiBradford thread.

Now that was funny!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Heh. Crazy huh?

And I couldn't help but to contribute to it. Mainly to just give props to this response to Old Larry;

Ramsfan17 wrote:
Only you could could make a Penis thread into an antiBradford thread.

Now that was funny!
He was here from almost the beginning, but he didn't make the old cut.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I've posted extensively on another board, but I've noticed that many quality and well informed posters have left other boards and moved here.

I've enjoyed reading their posts for literally years, so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring. Maybe put in my 2 cents from time to time.

This board seems to be in the "Goldilocks zone" of perfect atmosphere of board Moderation. Some boards seem to lack moderation at all. Others can be over zealous, at times. That can become annoying and stifling. Here there seems room for humor and spirited give and take so long as it doesn't become personal.

I was born in 1943, hence my board name. I've been a Ram fan from SoCal since the late 60's. So, yeah, you could call me an old timer.

It's nice to know that their is at least one person 'Older' than me (I was born in 1944) around here. even though you were a ' Late Bloomer ' as a Fan. LOL. I Started going to games in L.A. In 1951! Welcome aboard Old-timer!!:D

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave

RamzFanz, can't you just get.... beyond Thunderdome?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

Glad to see ya 43! Welcome!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Welcome aboard. Much like you, I found this forum to be much more intelligent and positive than other Rams forums. Hope you enjoy.