Should Rams Start Keenum or Davis Again?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Well yeah and no, both QB's Davis and Hill had the chance to win a game late , Davis took us 71 yards out of the shadow of the goal post for a FG to win the Tampa game in his first ever start, Hill had the chance to win the San Diego game and choked had the ball for a last drive Thurs. and got nuthin' . We all know half Davis' pick 6' s were on desperation throws when our defense had given up leads to AZ and San Fran

Evaluating a QB without putting his performance within the context of the game is something I refuse to do. Davis didn't get the defensive performances Hill has ,when your team is limiting the other team to league lows in rushing it helps the Qb when your team is giving up 144 yards rushing to the other team it puts him under far greater duress.
Again 3-2 when the other team has been shut out or only scored 7 which we did not eclipse Thurs. at home ,that's a little worse than not at his best.

Which one of these guys is better can't be determined by the W-L record , Hill has two completely inexplicable ints .one cost us a game SanD and his first cost us a score Minn.

We should play whoever we plan to bring back or whoever we are undecided upon ,I want to win and I really want to see what Davis could do with the kind of defensive support Hill has gotten.

yes he has gotten the defensive effort that hill has. He kept giving up TD's by himself with pick 6's and fumbles blowing ball games by himself.

yes he has gotten the defensive effort that hill has. He kept giving up TD's by himself with pick 6's and fumbles blowing ball games by himself.

Defensive points allowed (i.e. taking out points scored off turnovers), with Davis 22, with Hill 7.8 (that excludes game 1 where they both played 1 half), seems around the same to me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ugh. Really? We're doing the whole "who's worse" thing with these two backups again?

:sleep:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think I'd ride Hill out, but wouldn't mind seeing Keenum.

Pick your QB, all drives are within 7 points:

QB A: Drives 39, points per drive 1.1, INTs per 100 drives 10.3
QB B: Drives 36, points per drive 1.75, INTs per 100 drives 8.3
QB C: Drives 54, points per drive 1.9, INTs per 100 drives 14.8

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah, now that we are for sure out of the wild card race, it wouldn't hurt to see what Case Keenum looks like with the number ones. Why bring him to the team if we never want to have a look at him?

I would agree if there were time to actually see what he has. If he's not practised with the ones and they throw him in against Seattle, it could just create an unwarranted negative opinion.

At this point, I just want the Rams to send the Niners to the basement and somehow ruin Seattles hope of a post season. Hill is the best bet for that but AD would be fine with me too.