Sherman building an excuse....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Game 7. First play from scrimmage: Zac sweeps to the right, behind Robinson and a pulling Saffold. Sherman pulls a hamstring getting out of the way.

That would be a sweet time for it to happen. But I thought you were going to say Robinson blocks him into oblivion and he falls on his shoulder or something.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sounds a little bounty like to me,I vote not on this.

Well I don't know about you St. Louisians but I don't attend the game. But if a fan runs onto the field and injures Sherman and it happens to be a specific Quarter and game that matches someones bet, then yes I will call bounty too.

It actually sounds a bit more 'Dead Pool' ish to me.

SierraRam

Recreational User
That would be a sweet time for it to happen. But I thought you were going to say Robinson blocks him into oblivion and he falls on his shoulder or something.

I used a pancake block to finish him off in a different post... I'm good either way.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Game 7. First play from scrimmage: Zac sweeps to the right, behind Robinson and a pulling Saffold. Sherman pulls a hamstring getting out of the way.
Naw I want to see this play about 10-15 times with Sherman getting pounded. I don't really want to see him get hurt, just take a beating from our road graders.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Well I don't know about you St. Louisians but I don't attend the game. But if a fan runs onto the field and injures Sherman and it happens to be a specific Quarter and game that matches someones bet, then yes I will call bounty too.

It actually sounds a bit more 'Dead Pool' ish to me.
DeadPool5.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Meh just a friendly wager on something that isn't just a coiencidence.
But to win you have to be rooting for an injury and while it would be good for us to see him go down,I can't bring myself to root for it,too many injuries

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
But to win you have to be rooting for an injury and while it would be good for us to see him go down,I can't bring myself to root for it,too many injuries
Meh... it's a bet and percentages from my view. It's all numbers and based on evidence I like the chances of him going down.

But as a Ram fan if I was rooting for anybody on the SeaHags to go down it'll be Earl Thomas or Wussell Wilson

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I can't stand Sherman - don't wish him any harm just hope we beat him and his pathetic team this season !!!

go rams-(y)