Sherman building an excuse....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The first thing he ever said that I agreed with: " I believe in God". I respect him for that no matter what team he is on, although I think he is a douchebag POS limpdick mofo seachicken ahole....

jap

Legend
The first thing he ever said that I agreed with: " I believe in God". I respect him for that no matter what team he is on, although I think he is a douchebag POS limpdick mofo seachicken ahole....

Who cares? The creature called Satan believes in God too. Do you respect Satan for that? :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We should have a ROD bet on which game and which Quarter, Sherman will get his season ending injury this year!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We'll see how well Sherman performs now that he signed his new contract. :heh:

jap

Legend
We'll see how well Sherman performs now that he signed his new contract. :heh:

Tavon & Givens will outrace him for a score; Britt & Quick will truck him, and Sted will simply outmaneuver him to get free for a score. The Madden game makers will be forced to say, "I think we made a grave mistake!"

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I don't expect Shermans level of play to diminish but I do think his effectiveness may,he takes the game so personally IMO you're gonna get his best all the time,but the defense overall IMO is going to be less effective so he will slide with it,what I think could be very interesting is if the slide occurs and he keeps the me meme up and turns that sharp tongue on his teammates, which one jacks his skinny ass up first

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I like Shermann. But the seafreaks will never get a pass with me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't expect Shermans level of play to diminish but I do think his effectiveness may,he takes the game so personally IMO you're gonna get his best all the time,but the defense overall IMO is going to be less effective so he will slide with it,what I think could be very interesting is if the slide occurs and he keeps the me meme up and turns that sharp tongue on his teammates, which one jacks his skinny ass up first

I wonder if teams will focus even more on how to beat him?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I believe the biggest improvement in the Rams O is going to come, Not because their entering their 2nd and 3rd year but, Because they will be Practicing against a Full-Blown Greg Williams D!! This, IMHO, WILL VASTLY improve our O Play! GO RAMS!:D

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Great post! STL or SF will win the west this year.

How I feel about the Rams is obvious, we're awesome.

SF got better this offseason, but their clock is ticking.

SEA lost too many guys to remain on top.

The losses of Washington and Dansby will be huge for the Cards. They're going from studs to scrubs at LB'er. Their DL will be average without those two, not good enough.

SierraRam

Recreational User
We should have a ROD bet on which game and which Quarter, Sherman will get his season ending injury this year!

Game 7. First play from scrimmage: Zac sweeps to the right, behind Robinson and a pulling Saffold. Sherman pulls a hamstring getting out of the way.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
How many of you want to see the following happen this coming season?

1. Sherman gets completely burned by a Ram receiver ending in a Rams TD that wins the game.

2. Sherman actually tries to tackle someone for once and gets a season ending injury.

I'd like to see both of them, in that order!

:)

jap

Legend
How many of you want to see the following happen this coming season?

1. Sherman gets completely burned by a Ram receiver ending in a Rams TD that wins the game.

2. Sherman actually tries to tackle someone for once and gets a season ending injury.

I'd like to see both of them, in that order!

:)

I am not wishing any injury on somebody - where the hell is the honor in that? However, if they burn Sherman and that big contract all game long for both seasonal games, that's perfectly fine with me. :sneaky::LOL:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Ok ok I don't "wish" it on him, but if it happened I wouldn't feel bad for him.