Shell shocked Rams QB with decimated O line, WRs and new OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

WOW.....Too early to point out that Bulger was scapegoated?

What wasn't factual about the thread? Was it unfair? How? Why does it get deleted with no explanation?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: WOW.....Too early to point out that Bulger was scapegoat

squeaky wheel said:
What wasn't factual about the thread? Was it unfair? How? Why does it get deleted with no explanation?
I didn't see anything get deleted. Sure you didn't delete it yourself?

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

X said:
squeaky wheel said:

There was a duplicate posted that I deleted.
I suppose while I was deleting it one of the cracker jack mods could have deleted the other. I'll repost from squeaky memory. We're copacetic.

bluecoconuts

Legend

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

I suppose while I was deleting it one of the cracker jack mods could have deleted the other. I'll repost from squeaky memory. We're copacetic.

It was deleted by another mod, but before this turns into a shitstorm, I think it would be best to take a step back and not post the topic again, as it does nothing but cause bad blood.

Also, I wouldn't say Bradford is shellshocked.

Anonymous

yet costs many times more and has a better WR (Lloyd) and defense than did Bulger who was ran out of town for the same play. #10 deserved better. Karma is a bitch.

Anonymous

bluecoconuts said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

It was deleted by another mod, but before this turns into a shitstorm, I think it would be best to take a step back and not post the topic again, as it does nothing but cause bad blood.

Also, I wouldn't say Bradford is shellshocked.

What bad blood? Is there a large contingent of Bulger supporters here I don't know about? Of course not. It's just too targeted to reality.....yeah thats it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Shell shocked Rams QB with decimated O line, WRs and new

I didn't run him out. Did anyone else here do that? Bulger had a 60M+ contract too, so I'm not sure that Bradford, by virtue of his draft position, should feel remorse for his contract. It was going to be that big no matter what. Other than that, I don't see the point of this thread. I do, however, see a similarity. You're saying Bulger was a victim of circumstance, and didn't deserve to be cut. Yet Spagnuolo is a victim of circumstance(s), and he should be fired. You're right. Karma is a motherfucker.

Anonymous

X said:
I didn't run him out. Did anyone else here do that? Bulger had a 60M+ contract too, so I'm not sure that Bradford, by virtue of his draft position, should feel remorse for his contract. It was going to be that big no matter what. Other than that, I don't see the point of this thread. I do, however, see a similarity. You're saying Bulger was a victim of circumstance, and didn't deserve to be cut. Yet Spagnuolo is a victim of circumstance(s), and he should be fired. You're right. Karma is a bloodsucker.

The point of this thread is that Bulger IN HINDSIGHT was given an extremely raw deal and the Rams paid FAR MORE to do so. Draft Suh and this team may well be on the rise. (I concede this is still early....but not shaping up well either.) If you can't protect the QB then drafting one #1 overall makes no sense.....EVER.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
I didn't run him out. Did anyone else here do that? Bulger had a 60M+ contract too, so I'm not sure that Bradford, by virtue of his draft position, should feel remorse for his contract. It was going to be that big no matter what. Other than that, I don't see the point of this thread. I do, however, see a similarity. You're saying Bulger was a victim of circumstance, and didn't deserve to be cut. Yet Spagnuolo is a victim of circumstance(s), and he should be fired. You're right. Karma is a bloodsucker.

The point of this thread is that Bulger IN HINDSIGHT was given an extremely raw deal and the Rams paid FAR MORE to do so. Draft Suh and this team may well be on the rise. (I concede this is still early....but not shaping up well either.) If you can't protect the QB then drafting one #1 overall makes no sense.....EVER.
Oh there it is, a Bulger, Bradford, Suh thread...awesome. Keep it coming.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Draft Suh and this team has a better defense. That's all. Bulger had mentally checked out of football during his last season here. He still fought, and he was a decent QB, but he had had enough of the beatings. Bradford didn't get beat up so much last year, did he? So I wouldn't say they couldn't protect him. They can't protect him NOW, but there are a couple of reasons for that. I see some lip service to the reasons behind that, but not much more than that. I do however see Scapegoatism in full effect, but I've developed an immunity to that as well.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

I do however see Scapegoatism in full effect, but I've developed an immunity to that as well.

Then get your eyes checked because without adequate protection no QB can thrive including SB. Suh for Robbins.....Rams D line lurches into the top 3. An even better defense absolutely HELPS THE OFFENSE.

bluecoconuts

Legend

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

I do however see Scapegoatism in full effect, but I've developed an immunity to that as well.

Then get your eyes checked because without adequate protection no QB can thrive including SB. Suh for Robbins.....Rams D line lurches into the top 3. An even better defense absolutely HELPS THE OFFENSE.

DT's don't lead teams to Super Bowls, QB's do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Get your own fuckin' eyes checked. I was talking about Scapegoatism in relation to Spagnuolo. And "duh" on the rest of your post. I already said Bradford was better last year when his protection was more than adequate for a rookie QB. You should probably quote the entire post, that way you won't miss anything. And bullshit on the defense being able to make the offense score more than 7 points a game. That's a fallacy created by those who still lament the 1st round pick in 2010.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

He wouldn't have helped the defense much at all with all the gap/contain, bad linebacker play that we experienced earlier in the season. 50 million dollar DT, no thanks.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Get your own freakin' eyes checked. I was talking about Scapegoatism in relation to Spagnuolo. And "duh" on the rest of your post. I already said Bradford was better last year when his protection was more than adequate for a rookie QB. You should probably quote the entire post, that way you won't miss anything. And BS on the defense being able to make the offense score more than 7 points a game. That's a fallacy created by those who still lament the 1st round pick in 2010.

My eyes are fine since I never brought up nor alluded to Spags. Well golly gee whiz X .....how has the Lions offense progressed since Suh joined the team and with that genius Scott Linehan as OC. DOH!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Just so I can divert some of my anger in another direction than Spags...

Bulgeless FUCKING SUCKED CHODE !!!

Thanks for that brief distraction.

Anonymous

Selassie I said:
Just so I can divert some of my anger in another direction than Spags...

Bulgeless freaking SUCKED CHODE !!!

Thanks for that brief distraction.

And yet Bulger's HC was...... :lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

squeaky wheel said:
My eyes are fine since I never brought up nor alluded to Spags. Well golly gee whiz X .....how has the Lions offense progressed since Suh joined the team and with that genius Scott Linehan as OC. DOH!
Are you drunk? Honestly. Because you're not making any sense now. First I brought up the perceived hypocrisy about karma and its relevance to Bulger, and drew a parallel to Spagnuolo. That was me. I brought it up. Then you told me to get my eyes checked when you cut my response in half and went off in another direction with it. Now you're asking me how Suh has helped Linehan? WTF? The Lions are 28th against the rush, and the Rams are last (4 spots lower). The Lions are 5th against the pass and the Rams are 9th (4 spots lower). I don't know. How DID he help Linehan? Better question would be, how did Megatron help Linehan?

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
Are you drunk? Honestly. Because you're not making any sense now. First I brought up the perceived hypocrisy about karma and its relevance to Bulger, and drew a parallel to Spagnuolo. That was me. I brought it up. Then you told me to get my eyes checked when you cut my response in half and went off in another direction with it. Now you're asking me how Suh has helped Linehan? WTF? The Lions are 28th against the rush, and the Rams are last (4 spots lower). The Lions are 5th against the pass and the Rams are 9th (4 spots lower). I don't know. How DID he help Linehan? Better question would be, how did Megatron help Linehan?

The scapegoat comment I understood to be directed at SB which I do not blame given the lack of protection. The Lions reference is too easy. Odd that it escaped you. They're 7-3.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

The scapegoat comment I understood to be directed at SB which I do not blame given the lack of protection. The Lions reference is too easy. Odd that it escaped you. They're 7-3.
I guess Matthew Stafford being healthy this year has nothing to do with their record. Their record, regardless of the defensive stats that X showed you, is because of Suh? Please explain.