Senior Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The only stand outs so far, to me are, the QB White and two RB's Rashaad Penny and Kaylin Ballage! no one else ringing my Bell at Half-Time!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vance starts the third quarter with Allen out there lmao. Denver must have an enormous boner for this kid, or they're trying to showcase him so one of the teams above them take him idk.

From what has transpired this week in practice, where Allen has been inconsistent just like his film, I seriously doubt he jumps the top two QBs. He'll be QB3 off the board at best IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only stand outs so far, to me are, the QB White and two RB's Rashaad Penny and Kaylin Ballage! no one else ringing my Bell at Half-Time!

Well Allen's stat line looks real good now. Game is opening up a bit too, Lauletta just had a good pass on a busted coverage for a score too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the DB side of things, from the week of practice on to the game thus far, the CB King really helped himself too btw. Real strong jam ability at the LOS, did a good job all week in practice, and made a redzone play to breakup a sure TD today.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lauletta having a fine game. High accuracy in his throws today, hit different type routes, dude looks good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Elway's gotta be concerned about his decision to keep Vance Joseph when lookin at this Senior Bowl game result. Dude and his staff got straight up schooled by Obrien and company.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I really like Darrell Williams from LSU could be our RB selection.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Elway's gotta be concerned about his decision to keep Vance Joseph when lookin at this Senior Bowl game result. Dude and his staff got straight up schooled by Obrien and company.
Ditto! My thoughts too! But I thought Joseph would be 1 and done as a HC after the year the Broncos just had!

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I know we need a lot on defense, but the thought of adding Will Hernandez to our O-line is very tempting.