Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many beers (or equivalent) do you consume on game day?

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • 3-5

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • 9-11

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 12+ (BOSS)

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters

jap

Legend
Time for the Leprechaun to start strutting his magic. Aaron, the Gurley Man, and the Man with the Golden Arm need to demonstrate why they deserve their hefty contracts. Jalen and Cory need to demonstrate why they require megabucks. Everybody and the grandmama knows Greg the Leg is itching all over for a shot at redemption for the game losing FGb miss earlier this season.

Aaron: "it's clobbering time!!!"

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since the steelers game, I’ve made up my mind that I’ll be wathing the rest od the season with no expectations of playoffs. We better win this one though bc it’s the seahags.

RamWoodie

Legend
My Rams tapestry is up! My mood was "Everett"...but he's out so I changed it to "Higbee". Higbee is gonna make some noise tonight folks!!!

20191208_102013_001.jpg

We need this team to make a statement on national TV tonight!!!

BEWARE...THE RAMS ARE FOR REAL!!!

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I know the focus is gonna be on the run, but I just think we're gonna throw it all over them tonight, expecially if Clowney isn't at 100%

I don't really believe that, I just think they put him on there in the hopes that the Rams take him lightly if he does play...and fat chance of that...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sidetrack but what's the college football playoff gonna be? I'd guess

LSU
OSU
Clemson
OU

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams win, and Hawks lose...Niners get the crap kicked out of them....

Sounds like a good week!

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm hoping McVay will turn this offense over to Goff and give him more liberty at the LOS. Goff has been in this offense enough to know what he needs to do based on the defensive alignments.

*Get the ball out quick with short passes to Woods, Cooks, Kupp and Reynolds! Make the Hag DBs tackle.

*Run Gurley wide so he can pick his holes and use his ability to cut back.

*Get your TEs and RBs out often on the Hag LBs

*Goff has to use that clock in his head!!! He cannot be in the pocket like the "Statue of Liberty" and he has to feel the pressure and get on the move. Even take off and run.

Looking for some OLine DOMINATION tonight...MAUL AND BRAWL BABY!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Paraphrasing from memory here but i think Wilson has the top QB win/loss record in the league since becoming the starter...but he's sub .500 vs the Rams. 7-8 IIRC

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Paraphrasing from memory here but i think Wilson has the top QB win/loss record in the league since becoming the starter...but he's sub .500 vs the Rams. 7-8 IIRC
It drives me nuts. The stats experts always seem to forget this fact that we play the Hawks. We are always a tough out vs them. We did so even when we sucked!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Leaving in 1.5 hrs for our Lot 6 festivities! Then we are gonna whoop some Seahag ass!! MARK....MY....WORDS!!!!!

The Lamp is LIT!!!

neon.jpg

Last edited: