Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
No receiver anywhere for Wilson to be throwing to and no intentional grounding.

Then the offsetting foul on AD when he was the one hit way out of bounds.

These refs are absolute and total garbage.
6 unsportsman like penalties. If rams would smarten up they win this game easily. Refs would have no affect on this game.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I'm worried about something worse about Kupp..Is he injury prone?

His knee injury was bad earlier in the year, very surprised he came back in what 4 weeks? Hard to believe he was fully healed from that, ligaments most likely still stretched out if they weren't torn. He'll need surgery now probably to get it fixed but he should be back at his "real" full strength next year.

Q729

Legend

His knee injury was bad earlier in the year, very surprised he came back in what 4 weeks? Hard to believe he was fully healed from that, ligaments most likely still stretched out if they weren't torn. He'll need surgery now probably to get it fixed but he should be back at his "real" full strength next year.
And didn't he come right back in on the same game he got injured? Crazy.

MachS

Hall of Fame
We're going to need at least 50 next week if our defense continues this trend. The penalties today extended drives when we should have been off the field, but still our performance against the run is so concerning. I will give it to MP though, a nice bounce back game from him. Seemed a lot stickier in man coverage today.

jap

Legend
Final Game Statistics

Horns
Pass
Goff: 28/39/318, 2 TDs, 0 INT PR: 113.0
Rush
Gurley: 16/120, TD
Woods: 3/17
Cooks: 1/9, TD
Goff: 3/3
Catch
Cooks: 10/100
Woods: 4/89
Gurley: 3/40
Kupp: 5/39
Higbee: 3/25, TD
Everett: 2/15, TD
Brown: 1/10

{Notes:
  • Jared Goff is over 3000 for the season.
  • Gurley has 988 rushing yards for the year.
  • Aaron Donald has 12.5 sacks for the season.}

'9ers
Pass
Wilson: 17/26/176, 3 TDs, 0 INT PR: 123.2
Rush
Penny: 12/108, TD
Wilson: 9/92
Davis: 11/58
Lockett: 1/18
Prosise: 1/-3
Catch
Lockett: 5/67, TD
Baldwin: 5/39
Dickson: 1/24
Davis: 4/22, TD
Vannett: 1/8, TD
Davis: 1/6

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that was AD after the game with his jersey off and helmet on. Jared was holding him back because he wanted to murder someone today lol.

Who can blame him. That OL loves to play dirty and talk. AD has every right to want to kick their asses, especially that punk bitch Britt.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn. Russell could have had that first down by running it. Glad he didn't.

I'm not so sure about that. Donald and Ebukam are both insanely athletic and were closing fast. He would have had to cover 10 yards.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No .. it’s a freak to an already injured limb .. it’s not like he has bad hammys and he pulls n tears them ... he was healthy all year last year

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No .. it’s a freak to an already injured limb .. it’s not like he has bad hammys and he pulls n tears them ... he was healthy all year last year
We was out for a game or two last year, if memory serves (injury)

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
We're going to need at least 50 next week if our defense continues this trend. The penalties today extended drives when we should have been off the field, but still our performance against the run is so concerning. I will give it to MP though, a nice bounce back game from him. Seemed a lot stickier in man coverage today.
Probably had a little to do with who he was covering compared to last week.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm excited for Fowler this game. I think we'll see him more and more as he gets a bit more seasoned into our system.
He's going to get SEASONED and barbecued if he doesn't stop those stupid personal fouls.

Nice ball strip though. :D

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Send us pics brother!
upload_2018-11-11_17-48-30.jpeg