Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Even if they score here a 1st down wins this game.....gotta get that onsides kick of course...

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
If they spotted Wilson with his reach like they spotted Hecker last week, Seattle would have a lot more second downs

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SEA are gonna get a TD here. Offense is gonna have to win this game for us! Can we get a few first downs? Because I really don't wanna see this D on the field to win the game.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
If I was our D Line I would all take our helmets off and sit down on the field and refuse to move. Even if only for 5 minutes. They need to draw attention to the shit that’s being allowed against them. I watche ifide or wtf ever his name is put Ebukom in a damn headlock and nothing gets called, that shit was right in front of a ref. Insane

Mick

Pro Bowler
Yeah...D needs to pursue, because the 1st man isn't ever going to get him down...this
Seattle has rushed for 262 yards .... yes, 262 yards
At least Wade has taken the 1st step...he has admitted he is accountable....next step is to admit there is a problem....hope we see that at the podium in a couple of hours. :hiding:

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Didn't you guys know our defense is so good we can just giveaway a touchdown cause this game is in the bag right.....unbelievable!!!!