Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He got flagged literally while walking away. Pussey should have just let it go instead of changing the game with a thin-skinned flag.

I can't believe how bad these refs are today in terms of being one-sided. But in that particular flag we don't know what Fowler said to him. There are some lines you can't cross there, so it's hard to say whether it was appropriate.

I'll add this too: just like with Peters our new addition Fowler was available for a reason. I don't trust either of them.

fearsomefour

Legend
Two TDs for TEs today....nice catch by Higbee and the last couple of weeks Everett looks so much more comfortable catching the ball.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
No I'm fine with Gurley I wanted it to Gurley but not that play at all.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Going off memory here it seems like we have a pretty damn terrible 2 point conversion percentage this year.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Think Seattle knew the play call there over the left side. Otherwise Blythe makes that block.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Two TDs for TEs today....nice catch by Higbee and the last couple of weeks Everett looks so much more comfortable catching the ball.

TEs are going to be a RZ threat in the passing game with Higbee and Everett stepping up.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Can we get a DE that can run and contain...I mean Longacre is running in mud lol....aaaaannnnnd nevermind