Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your defense sucks as it is and you what just want to give them free yardage I'm dumbfounded beyond angry and really getting tired of this crap. Again don't care about 8-1 don't care about if we win I'm more interested in how we win in the long term and this isn't it.
I wanna win..eff that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The ref has to be able to contain himself too. His thin skin gave them a touchdown.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He got called for complaining to the ref about holding. I told you those cocksuckers screwed us. Fuck that asshole ref.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Oh so refs vagina got offended and flagged fowler no contact with other team just a butt hurt ref. I AM SO TIRD OF THESE HOLLYWOOD REFS NEEDING THEIR TV TIME AND EFFECTING GAMES outcomes. Peneltys like that are bullshit and ref should be suspended

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Fowler was right ref is a mothereffer and that's on the ref .... Cause you want to abuse power you want to decide a game cause your a pussy willow ......that's ridiculous. You warn him you don't do that. I'm so pissed rt now.

So we miss the holding call and I'm going to penalize your for mouthing off...r u serious????

Q729

Legend
The refs keep refusing to do their jobs. Enough is enough of this shit. Why the fuck are they letting this happen?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
What do the refs expect the Rams to do? They get held all day without a call. When they complain they get a flag.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
That 7's on Fowler. Right back to having to outscore the other team. Could have been 27 - 14.