Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think one reason we don't tackle is we're always trying to strip the ball instead....

Wrap up their feet and put them down.

James Otto

Starter
This run defense ... good gosh. One of the worst I've ever seen. If our offense didn't have teams playing from behind, we'd give up 175 rush YPG.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Man would I love a pick 6 for peters for confidence and to shut people up.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Love to see them hold the Seahawks scoreless here. no more than 3 at least. Great place to pick up some momentum coming out of the half.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2018-11-11_17-39-58.gif

Someone stop the run!

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Seems like other teams go at the legs when tackling the rams playes... but out mighty might DB's always tackling by the shoulder pads??

RamWoodie

Legend
The secondary is in zone a little too early for my taste...now they've crossed the 50.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I guess it's OK to literally hold the hand of the pass rusher that's not holding at all

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This D also reminds of the last couple of games in the Linehan era. I still remember a 3rd and 10 in Seattle and they gave it to the FB Mack Strong and he got 11 yards right up the middle. Not Shaun Alexander but Mack Freakin' Strong.
Now that's just stupid bad.......

~ArkyRamsFan~