Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just got home from the game.. That had to be one of the worst officiated games I've seen in my 55 years. BLATENT holding calls that didn't get called...It was PATHETIC. I'll re-watch the game in the morn....but... fucking horrible.

Other than that......... FANTASTIC home crowd for the game!!!!!! Vocal...focused...and dominant!!!!!

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I was at the game and the Rams fans showed up and held down that Russell Wilson on that 4th down play. It wa a true Rams home advantage.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah, I just got home too. That game was really emotional. Reminded me a bit of the game AD got ejected
Not sure who we played

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, I just got home too. That game was really emotional. Reminded me a bit of the game AD got ejected
Not sure who we played

Thinking the Whiners game....opening Monday night game under Fisher where we got our ass whooped.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Great time at the game ... Hung out in party zone early.. Shared a table with some other fans .. Good time at the game itself. Great time with my daughter..

Gotta repeat this someday!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-11-18-33-22~3.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-11-18-33-22~3.png
    932.6 KB · Views: 119

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Great time at the game ... Hung out in party zone early.. Shared a table with some other fans .. Good time at the game itself. Great time with my daughter..

Gotta repeat this someday!
She's a Hags fan???? Adopted???? o_O

Glad you had a great day :)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of you people need to grow up. The GDT threads and in fact no threads at ROD should include insults of and threats to players or anyone else for that matter. This needs to stop and it will. Enough!
Agree. I was wrong to have threatened players committing personal fouls with a whipping. No excuses.

I apologize.

PS..That goes for the frustrating Russell Wilson. I didn't actually want him killed, but I did want him tackled as hard as legally allowed. Still, no excuses.