Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Even with everything bad that has happened, if Kupp makes that catch we woulda won.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow.

What a finish.

Holy frigg. We played terrible and damn near pulled that out.

Whoa.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
He never drops anything...why now?! That missed FG is huge tho should be OT at the very least

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle didn't beat us we beat ourselves. I'm proud of this team fighting through their own mistakes and the really bad offensive game plan that McVay put out today.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In the grand scheme of things I don't know where we'll end up at season's end. But to be one missed catch from winning the game showed me something. On another not. Chancellor looked like the contact was early but you won't see the refs throw a flag there.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Lots of mistakes, but we were in position to win, should have really. Kupp will be thinking of that one, hopefully we see a big comeback game from him next week.

All in all, lots to learn from, plenty of lessons to take away from this, we'll be better for it in the end.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
So the bullshit touch back call at the beginning of the game screwed us in the end imagine that