Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Yeah, the new star. Frank Clark. Beat the hell out of his girlfriend in a hotel room. Swell guy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We handed Seattle this win on a silver platter. McVay better learn from this game. It was a winnable game if he hadn't panicked and gotten away from what we do well the entire second half.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Seattle is so good, how can we have our worst game of the year and STILL have a chance at this?

Not our day today.

Let's hope that we have one of those surprising finishes.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bruh nothing. Watch the mother f'n game... For you to immediately blame McVay of the misfortunes is obviously a vibe we don't need around ROD...

Lol somebody kinda pissy huh, if you’re watching the game then you would see what I’m talking about and plenty others it’s not just me saying the same thing. Whether we win or lose this game, McVays play calling directly affected the flow of this game by refusing to run the ball when we had momentum. All these pass plays made the Seattle defense more confident allowed them to just pin their ears and get after Goff because we wasn’t running the ball. If you don’t see that idk what to tell you bruh

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Here is the 2016 Rams. Defense is our strength, horrific play calling, Goff looking like a rookie, LT allowing a critical rush, Gurley can't run, mistakes everywhere, and low scoring.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Glad I didnt go to this game. The team played with their heads up their asses all day. Should have won by 10+

Psycho_X

Legend
I mean this is typical Rams fashion. Turn the ball over literally in the end zone. Lose 7 points. Fumble a punt return and give free points to other team. Our perfect kicker misses a fairly routine field goal. Our perfect left tackle completely whiffs on a last ditch drive. It just doesn't get more Rams than this game. Thought we were past this kind of stuff.

And my stream died so maybe that was a mercy killing.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Comes down to this third down.. should still have two timeouts but Goff and McVay all year have been riding that play clock close and it finally bit us in the ass.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff stinks ..he is a bust .. start mannion ...we gave up our future with the trade .. hands too small .. looks lost ..

Did I miss anything