Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Alexander inactive but not on the injury report. Guess the coaches aren't happy with his performance so far

Is that conjecture or do you have a basis for that guess? I'm confused, I thought Mo was doing pretty well. Even if it's a performance thing, wouldn't you just sit him on the bench instead?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Christian may see some playing time. He is a big hitter, I just hope he has learned to wrap up when he hits. I like this kid and hope I still feel that way after this game. Oh yea and we took him off waivers last year when the Seachickens tried to sneak thru to the PS.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Let's just hope this safety switch has been planned this week and isn't a last minute punishment for Mo acting up or something.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Well, given the hawks OL problems, lets hope this is a game when the safety position won't be a worry, as they won't have to cover long.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Is that conjecture or do you have a basis for that guess? I'm confused, I thought Mo was doing pretty well. Even if it's a performance thing, wouldn't you just sit him on the bench instead?

You answered your own question there. Healthy but inactive. That’s the basis for his remark. You don’t go from starter, to healthy scratch, unless your performance has been bad, or you’re in trouble for something. Or, your name is Kenny Britt, and you qualify as both.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I'm just too stressed to think about making anything. I want to be able to focus on the game only.

I do have some leftover pizza I could microwave.

I will be having my TD shots with this:

View attachment 22018

You get the thread winner on the virtue of that super incredibly fine bottle of Scotch Whiskey alone

Everything else is irrelevant :ROFLMAO:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Glad to see them give Alexander a nice dose of accountability. He's been one of the biggest disappointments this season but maybe sitting will wake him up.

Good thing here is that SS is one of the easier positions on the defense for a rook or depth player to step into. Just execute the scheme and trust the call plz.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
You answered your own question there. Healthy but inactive. That’s the basis for his remark. You don’t go from starter, to healthy scratch, unless your performance has been bad, or you’re in trouble for something. Or, your name is Kenny Britt, and you qualify as both.

Yeah, no, question is still unanswered. He could've had a family issue, sudden illness, or like you said, gotten in trouble-- whatever. But depth at a position we're thin at is pretty important.

Guess we'll have to wait for the official announcement for the facts.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
I am completely guessing. I haven't any idea. Confused also, I'd agree having him dressed but on the bench would make much more sense if it was performance based. But he wasn't on any reports so who knows!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wont matter the O is gonna score 40 something

When you have a guy that has underwhelmed and isn't executing the call, going with a rookie or two isn't necessarily a bad thing. It might work out. Won't have too much dropoff first of all, because Mo has been crappy. And then there is the possibility they either find their starter, or that Mo gets pi$$ed and his head screwed on straight.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One starting safety hurt the other benched because he's bad.

RamWoodie

Legend
With this Safety issue we might see Barron playing back there too. Let's not forget that's where he originally plays.