Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
She had colon cancer removed, during the surgery the surgeon injured her intestine, they did not know until two days later, she had emergency surgery because her stomach was infected, she had Sepsis, she has been fighting it ever since, she has missed every game, this morning she is doing well though. Still a long way to go. Go Rams she says.
Rough to hear. Hope for a rapid recovery. Family is everything.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She had colon cancer removed, during the surgery the surgeon injured her intestine, they did not know until two days later, she had emergency surgery because her stomach was infected, she had Sepsis, she has been fighting it ever since, she has missed every game, this morning she is doing well though. Still a long way to go. Go Rams she says.

She sounds like one exceptionally strong woman! Sending you both positive vibes, best wishes... and a game ball!

BlackSheep

UDFA
Glad to hear she is doing better Sarge! Here's to things trending upward from here on out.

Cheers and GO RAMS!!!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Rams Flag and US flag 10-8-17.jpg

Doesn't get much better than this.
Now, lets see how the homeowners association police respond to this.

BlackSheep

UDFA
So for anyone at the game/tailgating, etc....give us a report. What's the vibe at ground level? Man I'd love to be there. I hope it's nice and warm today in socal!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So for anyone at the game/tailgating, etc....give us a report. What's the vibe at ground level? Man I'd love to be there. I hope it's nice and warm today in socal!
I'm not there but the weather report is for a VERY nice day! It is clear and sunny, high at kick off should be around 80.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Who starts at safety with Alexander, Davis and Joyner out? Johnson and ?

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Alexander inactive but not on the injury report. Guess the coaches aren't happy with his performance so far

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
BriansRamsYeahSuckerOhYeahHateSeahawks.jpg

Me as of 5 minutes ago. No. I'm not having a stroke.
Forced my son to take my picture.
I'm ready to destroy the Seahawks! Hate the Seahawks!
My jersey is literally 25 years old, purchased in 1992.
(Henry Ellard not Bruce)

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Alexander inactive but not on the injury report. Guess the coaches aren't happy with his performance so far

Still, bad game to try and prove a point. Now what? Start a couple rookies at safety? Defense about to allow 30+ again

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sure hope it's not something else.

Q729

Legend
View attachment 22021

Me as of 5 minutes ago. No. I'm not having a stroke.
Forced my son to take my picture.
I'm ready to destroy the Seahawks! Hate the Seahawks!
My jersey is literally 25 years old, purchased in 1992.
(Henry Ellard not Bruce)
Nice! I bought my "replithentic" Ellard seven or so years ago. My Bruce jersey is a couple of years newer than your Ellard.