GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stafford you're old enough to have clock awareness here bro.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
I don't mind the aggression.. but it's the empty set.. you could have easily caught them off guard with play action.. but no. Announce what you are doing.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
As much as 2nd down was a bit of a head scratcher the 30 secs probably wouldn't make much difference, We need a stop

Memphis Ram

Legend
Too much time left on the clock.

I hope this isn't another Bengals, Steelers, Packers type of game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, it was a easy kick but for a rookie there's no such thing. And he was dead center. But they have a minute and a half with a timeout and only need a field goal. With a good kicker. Shoulda ran the ball on second down.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Geno was playing hookie. Ofcourse he is better all of a sudden last drive chance..

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AD about to eat Geno's ass like he's a caribou.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Kick is good, but McVay better hope that terrible second down play doesn't bite him in the ass. Don't go empty there. If you're going to pass, do it out of a formation where you can threaten run.

Ridiculous decision reminds me of the Browns doing the same thing in a game earlier this year ... sigh.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
That 4th down miss and no FG hurting us. Never ever take points off the board unlesd you have too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What sort of moron reviews a 2-yard catch here? Just wasting time no matter the result.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Refs: "We gotta get together and figure out a way to give the Seahawks a win. Stopping the clock is a good start".

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What sort of moron reviews a 2-yard catch here? Just wasting time no matter the result.
Yeah it's unbelievable how stupid this fucking crew is.

Gives our pass rushers a breather though.