GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That win slides us down to 12th. :laugh3:

1700440619582.png

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah McVay almost blew it, we were fortunate. Stafford gets a game ball. I think AD should get one for knocking out Geno.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'd give up on this team and go with the Chiefs but their forums are absolutely shit!
ROD keeps me a Rams fan!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team is so bad that this is really a meaningless win. But... It does feel goddamn good.
Look at the rest of our schedule. I don't think this is a meaningless win. Granted, we're not a good team. But we're playing a lot of mediocre to bad teams moving forward. Outside of the Ravens and the 49ers (who may be resting starters), who else on the schedule scares you?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know about that. Yeah, we might have benefitted from a couple of bad calls, but we got royally fucked on a number of others. And that review at the end was bullshit, giving Seattle time to regroup.
Gave the Rams D time to catch their breath.
Had they called it incomplete, then it would have been Bs
I actually thought Fuller may have had a shot as possession.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I don't blame McVay here too much. He saw Geno warming up and wanted the TD. Too much time left to just have a three point lead even with another short run.

jap

Legend
Is something wrong with Cooper Kupp? I didn't see the game; just followed the gametracker play by play on CBS Sportsline.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at the rest of our schedule. I don't think this is a meaningless win. Granted, we're not a good team. But we're playing a lot of mediocre to bad teams moving forward. Outside of the Ravens and the 49ers (who may be resting starters), who else on the schedule scares you?
I've observed more than once that the sched is favorable. We're in agreement there.

What I meant is this team will "one and done" if they get into the playoffs. So as always I am happy with a win but a loss would have been better for us.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've observed more than once that the sched is favorable. We're in agreement there.

What I meant is this team will "one and done" if they get into the playoffs. So as always I am happy with a win but a loss would have been better for us.
Understood. Yes, it hurts draft positioning, but I think there's value to put a wining product on the field, even if we have zero chance of winning a Super Bowl this year.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Understood. Yes, it hurts draft positioning, but I think there's value to put a wining product on the field, even if we have zero chance of winning a Super Bowl this year.
Totally agree. And this team needs to learn how to win, and we might be starting to see that right now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. If they get in, they'll be dangerous. Want to put a friendly wager on it?
I would never bet against my team or cause myself to root against them winning. So pass.

Hope that if they do get in they do some damage.