GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Forces Stafford to look elsewhere.
He missed Higs in the endzone. He's not seeing the field very well at all regardless of who's out there at wideout.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I can hear the locker room now....

Raheem - take over in the 2nd half and get us the ball.... :giggle:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to believe but the Rams are still in it.

Tano

Legend
Actually, at the time of the comment you were replying to it was only 3. Either way, you should only need 1 drive to get 19 yards. They started the game with the ball, the defense has nothing to do with it.
True - but being on the sidelines for almost the entire half also does not allow the offense to get into a rhythm.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they'd kicked the fucking FG instead of going for it we'd have 10 points.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Side note.. why is it that J just don’t enjoy JB long? On any platform/ format?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True - but being on the sidelines for almost the entire half also does not allow the offense to get into a rhythm.
I think getting into rhythm has more to do with the offense. You can't go 3 and out and expect to get into rhythm.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think getting into rhythm has more to do with the offense. You can't go 3 and out and expect to get into rhythm.
Yeah people need to quit blaming one side of the ball. Both have been shit.

A great defense gets itself off the field. A great offense doesn't allow free runners into the backfield on every other play. Both need to do better.

Ellard80

Legend
have you been watching the game?

The defense has given up points on EVERY drive.

The seahawks started at the 2 yardline and 12 yard line and got points both times.

The offense had a TD there and was inside the seawhawks 2 yard line.

Both units have taken turns being bad all year.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
This is off-topic, but it will be a travesty if Puka doesn’t get a shampoo commercial.
IMG_7579.jpeg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
have you been watching the game?

The defense has given up points on EVERY drive.

The seahawks started at the 2 yardline and 12 yard line and got points both times.

The offense had a TD there and was inside the seawhawks 2 yard line.

Both units have been bad all year.
Did you see the Rams last drive? Again, They get into rhythm by converting their own plays. Blaming the defense for the Rams offense failing to convert is laughable. Defense deserves their own criticism. "the Rams offense is struggling because of the defense" is ridiculous.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Sad seeing Kupp go out again but the guy just can't stay healthy. We could be two time Super Bowl champions in the past 5 years if he was on the field. He's going to be on the wrong side of 30 and we're a few years away from being a legitimate contender. Time's just ticking.

Tano

Legend
That's also true. I think it is both a combo of being on the sidelines and also going 3 and out

At the Detroit game, Goff's first 2 drives resulted in interceptions but the defense saved his sorry ass and Goff eventually got into a rhythm. The third interception was due to a tip at the line of scrimmage.

Note - the only reason I am bringing up Goff as an example is due to the fact that I watched that game and not trying to bring up a Goff vs Stafford conversation. It was just a perfect example of what I was trying to say.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah people need to quit blaming one side of the ball. Both have been shit.

A great defense gets itself off the field. A great offense doesn't allow free runners into the backfield on every other play. Both need to do better.
Now reread what I said and show me where I blamed one side of the ball. And I'll wait on your response.

Ellard80

Legend
Did you see the Rams last drive? Again, They get into rhythm by converting their own plays. Blaming the defense for the Rams offense failing to convert is laughable. Defense deserves their own criticism. "the Rams offense is struggling because of the defense" is ridiculous.
im not blaming the defense for the offense

but the defense has been shit also.