GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fucking awesome. Since our genius coach refuses to use TE we get Kupp injured in a blocking assignment

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another reason I would take Marvin Harrison Jr. Kupp is 31 and often hurt.

TXRams86

The Infamous
If we lose this game, and I really think its looking that way, I want us to get blown the fuck out. More embarrassing than the Cowboys loss. I want McVay's seat getting warm and a legitimate call for change. I want players pissed off.

This team is a complete shit show and only getting worse. You'd expect some growth but all we're seeing is regression.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Leave Freeman in there and maybe this offense will find some rhythm. But they'll go back to Henderson. They never learn.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well...
I guess Brett Rypien engineered this Seattle success, eh????

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Great another hamstring issue. Just opt for the surgery and get the Sciatic nerve moved away from the hamstring.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Isn't the 1st time we've seen kupp get hurt sealing the edge

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Whatever they do next year in the draft, nothing will help if they don't address the offensive line problems. What do we have there? An undrafted left tackle. Castoffs at center and right guard. An aging right tackle.

And as much as we need an edge rusher, we have no talent in the secondary. I see other teams secondaries and I'm jealous we don't have what they have.

I'm a little skeptical that they can address enough shortcomings to be a legit contender next year. It might take another year.