GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So fucking tired of seeing blown protections by the line. But the play prior Stafford rushed the ball out a bit fast. If he can't find his balls out there and stand up to that rush I'd start alternating him and Wentz drive by drive. Maybe some competition between the two of them might drive results downfield.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I think we aren't scoring enough....
Just a WAG here....

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
Again i know the talent level isn't what it used to be.. but the offensive coaching / scheme are not good. The offense has stopped evolving and defenses have caught on

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry not sure how anybody can watch this offense and be happy with the OL and not want a great LT in the draft.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Witherspoon has been god awful outside of a few plays here and there, some he's gotten lucky on.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Off-season needs:

Edge, center, corner, left tackle, safety, receiver.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Again i know the talent level isn't what it used to be.. but the offensive coaching / scheme are not good. The offense has stopped evolving and defenses have caught on
It's not all scheme dude. Our line is a bunch of individuals. Our old QB doesn't want to get hit and doesn't trust them. Our backfield sucks ballsack. Kupp looks like he came back too early. And so on.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We have two first downs in 3 possessions. Both by penalty. Stafford's passes do not look close to accurate. I don't know if its the thumb or just one of those days.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey how's that Witherspoon is a must resign free agent going :(

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Coaching staff says...
Y'all will thank us in April....... :wow2:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We might be in Marvin Harrison Jr. territory....