Seahags bringing back Marshawn Lynch for playoff run

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I hope he runs for 300 yards and 5 TDs, I don't like Seattle but I freaking hate the 49ers. it ain't even close

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
been playing a lot of fantasy football of late. Didn’t win it all so a poor judge maybe ??

Truth is the IMO vs Most on here is The Rams O”line has played well enough to win !! My other point is The Rams D” Line needs a lot of help !!!

1. Evans was an early pick for The Rams
( solid ) #97 3rd steal
2.#134 Gaines — traded up & was not worth trading up for !!
3. Edwards #169 - He is a work in progress,but is developing well.Excellent value & a steal as well.

— Seattle has a solid O”Line my Woman won her leagues with Chris Carson !! I put Penny in after he went off against the Niners. Penny got hurt the first series against the Rams. Changed the game !!
Seattle isn’t the same with out Penny !! Carson’s is a Stud , but they need 2 RB’s
I like the Move !!

You're jumping the gun on these evals. When Gaines has been on the field he's looked better against he run than SJD. Evans and Edwards have had their ups (Seattle/Arizona) and downs (Dallas/San Fran). They were helped with the rollouts, which helps disguise weaknesses. It's too early to say who is the better player. Once teams have tape on a player coaches break down their weaknesses and exploit them.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You're jumping the gun on these evals. When Gaines has been on the field he's looked better against he run than SJD. Evans and Edwards have had their ups (Seattle/Arizona) and downs (Dallas/San Fran). They were helped with the rollouts, which helps disguise weaknesses. It's too early to say who is the better player. Once teams have tape on a player coaches break down their weaknesses and exploit them.

your right !! Didn’t like the trade up is all. Hope I’m wrong on Gaines!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He looks like he's been working out regularly. But, playing a pro football game is tough to simulate by working out.

Dude is a stud and a Beast !!! Just remember after he sat in the stands to protect Peters while with the Raiders.
During his suspension he went to a local HS and players were trying to tackle him. Sort of funny, but showed a Man over Boys.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Dude is a stud and a Beast !!! Just remember after he sat in the stands to protect Peters while with the Raiders.
During his suspension he went to a local HS and players were trying to tackle him. Sort of funny, but showed a Man over Boys.

Yeah there is a huge difference between men and boys. In High School my brother looked like a bodybuilder. His arms were huge. He was easily the strongest guy on the team. His main blocking move on the line was to push the guy in front of him down the line into his teammmates to create a huge hole. He often did it with one arm.

The defensive coordinator was an ex marine. He wasn’t tall nor muscle bound, but Danny said he challenged him to a wrestling match. My brother couldn’t believe how much stronger the guy was.
So Id imagine with as thick as Lynch is that there wouldn’t be a high school kid in the country that could tackle him.
What I was alluding to as the true test is if Lynch can go for a full game. It’s tough to duplicate the pounding coupled with stamina required to play a full game. Then I wonder if he can do it the following week.

fearsomefour

Legend
been playing a lot of fantasy football of late. Didn’t win it all so a poor judge maybe ??

Truth is the IMO vs Most on here is The Rams O”line has played well enough to win !! My other point is The Rams D” Line needs a lot of help !!!

1. Evans was an early pick for The Rams
( solid ) #97 3rd steal
2.#134 Gaines — traded up & was not worth trading up for !!
3. Edwards #169 - He is a work in progress,but is developing well.Excellent value & a steal as well.

— Seattle has a solid O”Line my Woman won her leagues with Chris Carson !! I put Penny in after he went off against the Niners. Penny got hurt the first series against the Rams. Changed the game !!
Seattle isn’t the same with out Penny !! Carson’s is a Stud , but they need 2 RB’s
I like the Move !!
Evans.....too early to tell
Gained.....too early to tell
Edwards.....too early to tell.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
It’s tough to duplicate the pounding coupled with stamina required to play a full game. Then I wonder if he can do it the following week.
The pounding is the biggest concern and if he can recover within a week. If he can still block its worth a try.

Flint

Pro Bowler
For some reason there wasn’t a lot of talk about the Hags losing to the cards, they seem to be trending in the wrong direction at the wrong time, and now they’re probably gonna lose to the niners. If they can’t run it at least a little Russ will be running for his life again

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah there is a huge difference between men and boys. In High School my brother looked like a bodybuilder. His arms were huge. He was easily the strongest guy on the team. His main blocking move on the line was to push the guy in front of him down the line into his teammmates to create a huge hole. He often did it with one arm.

The defensive coordinator was an ex marine. He wasn’t tall nor muscle bound, but Danny said he challenged him to a wrestling match. My brother couldn’t believe how much stronger the guy was.
So Id imagine with as thick as Lynch is that there wouldn’t be a high school kid in the country that could tackle him.
What I was alluding to as the true test is if Lynch can go for a full game. It’s tough to duplicate the pounding coupled with stamina required to play a full game. Then I wonder if he can do it the following week.

Nice - good read .
M. Lynch just gets to finish his career as a Hag !! Plus Chris Carson is a stud as well. He is one of the best Power RB’s this season. Beast mode just is a solid short down pack that can eat up some carries & pounding. I didn’t see last weeks game, but the game before Carson had to take extra pounding that hurts his quality reps.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Evans.....too early to tell
Gained.....too early to tell
Edwards.....too early to tell.

I believe Evans has showed enough.

Edwards has shown he can be at least a quality swing guard.

Gaines will replace smart, not sure his upside ?? His character though is plus !!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nice - good read .
M. Lynch just gets to finish his career as a Hag !! Plus Chris Carson is a stud as well. He is one of the best Power RB’s this season. Beast mode just is a solid short down pack that can eat up some carries & pounding. I didn’t see last weeks game, but the game before Carson had to take extra pounding that hurts his quality reps.

Who is injured of the Seahawks RB group? I was told by a relative that Carson is injured too. And Penny tore an ACL. Maybe he’s mistaken

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Who is injured of the Seahawks RB group? I was told by a relative that Carson is injured too. And Penny tore an ACL. Maybe he’s mistaken

well there you go !! Like I said I did not see the Cards game & Carson did not put up his normal average!! Penny is hurt so that is why I said it was a good depth move for the Hags !!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could care less about Lynch and the Hags . I probably won't watch one play of their game with the Whiners . I do hope they beat each other up so bad , they both are one and done in the playoffs .
The playoffs are going to be hard to watch this year

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'll be on team AFC this year, unless it's the cheatriots.

Cant root for the 9ers or the hags, maybe the Packers, not sure how things will play out.