Seahags bringing back Marshawn Lynch for playoff run

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It will be interesting to see if he has anything left. I figured he'd be about 30 lbs heavier and much slower by now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not a bad idea having lost 2 games in a row. This gives them sort of a gimmick to rally around.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope Lynch retires mid-game. Never been a fan of that purse-stealing, drunken hit-and-run driving, golf-cart-crashing asshole.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am sorry but this will always be the real beast mode.
images27.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ugh, well there's goes any respect I had for that team. Team NFC North this year for me.

Go Pack Go.

SKOL.

Fly Eagles Fly, maybe.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It will be interesting to see if he has anything left. I figured he'd be about 30 lbs heavier and much slower by now.

He's done, stick a fork in him, they would be better off going younger and they are no longer a playoff team IMHO, but if they catch lightning in a bottle and beat the 49ers, well, I'm good with that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

That's got to be on the list of greatest runs ever.

I saw him on a YouTubers channel a few weeks ago. It was a food review show. He looked a little heavier. But I don't know how old the clip was, and I suspect this has been in the works for awhile so I'm sure he's been in the gym.

FOUND THE CLIP:
Its from October.........plenty of time to get in shape then.

My favorite play from SJax was against the Redskins in overtime back in 06 maybe? He caught a checkdown and then proceeded to make the late, great Sean Taylor backpedal a good 10 yards, avoiding contact.

A true star on a shit team.

Imagine him on the GSOT or in McVay's system. Hell on a good team at all.

He'd be a first ballot HOFer.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sure would be nice to see him rack up a couple hundred yards vs the SF defense in a big Sheattle win. I'd love to see the whiners relagated to a wildcard...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Sure would be nice to see him rack up a couple hundred yards vs the SF defense in a big Sheattle win. I'd love to see the whiners relagated to a wildcard...

That loss to ATL looms large right now, that's a game they should have won that they let get away in the 4th quarter. Right after that happened the talking heads started mentioning that they could end up as the 5 seed.

While I don't relish SEA winning the division 49er tears are more delicious.

1577212298758.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He's done, stick a fork in him, they would be better off going younger and they are no longer a playoff team IMHO, but if they catch lightning in a bottle and beat the 49ers, well, I'm good with that.

I agree. If they play the goobers or the aints, I'm actively going Seattle. Knock them the hell out.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Um. No. I'd rather the stupid niners take away any home field Seattle could get, and then have the niners also lose their first game in the playoffs. If I have to choose which team I still hate more, it's Seattle more than the Whiners.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I hope Lynch retires mid-game. Never been a fan of that purse-stealing, drunken hit-and-run driving, golf-cart-crashing asshole.

Damn. I hope nobody you care about ever makes a mistake. 7 years and we’re still talking about this?

Ram65

Legend
Hags need someone to run the ball. Have to wonder what shape he is in. Never say never, I guess.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

been playing a lot of fantasy football of late. Didn’t win it all so a poor judge maybe ??

Truth is the IMO vs Most on here is The Rams O”line has played well enough to win !! My other point is The Rams D” Line needs a lot of help !!!

1. Evans was an early pick for The Rams
( solid ) #97 3rd steal
2.#134 Gaines — traded up & was not worth trading up for !!
3. Edwards #169 - He is a work in progress,but is developing well.Excellent value & a steal as well.

— Seattle has a solid O”Line my Woman won her leagues with Chris Carson !! I put Penny in after he went off against the Niners. Penny got hurt the first series against the Rams. Changed the game !!
Seattle isn’t the same with out Penny !! Carson’s is a Stud , but they need 2 RB’s
I like the Move !!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Damn. I hope nobody you care about ever makes a mistake. 7 years and we’re still talking about this?

He's also a Seahag. Is that reason enough to loathe the guy?