Schaden-freakin-freude - MEDIA FALLOUT THREAD OF ALL MEDIA FALL OUT THREADS. Super Bowl 56 edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JYB

Starter
I swear, next year if we make it back I am going to find a way to listen to this dude call the game. I'll put English closed caption on if i need to. It's the way to call a game. Passionate and excited. It was so anticlimatic the way Collinsworth and Michaels called the end of the game. It was so sad. It was like analyzing a golf putt and what happened. Screw that man. They should be ashamed. We should have at a minimum have heard "And the Rams have just won the Super Bowl" when the ball hit the ground.

Also, on a side topic. Am I the only one that has noticed the NFL network replaying all the Rams playoff games and Super Bowl like non stop LOL. I mean its great, I just never noticed how rampant it is. Not only do I have them recorded and watched them several times but every time I turn on NFL network the Rams are on.
You're so right. Michaels spent the immediate aftermath of the Donald play ruminating about what might've been, as if this were a second down play in the first quarter. And then casually talked about the Rams celebrating the play. If you didn't know anything about football, you'd have no clue that Donald just clinched the Superbowl, when it seemed destined to be headed for OT. It was pathetic.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yep. Absolute garbage calls. I'm still pissed about it because I've rewatched that game many times and each time I want to choke both those goons. But then again maybe I shouldn't be surprised. People not doing their fucking jobs and nobody cares imagine that. Get off my lawn and all that.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
You're so right. Michaels spent the immediate aftermath of the Donald play ruminating about what might've been, as if this were a second down play in the first quarter. And then casually talked about the Rams celebrating the play. If you didn't know anything about football, you'd have no clue that Donald just clinched the Superbowl, when it seemed destined to be headed for OT. It was pathetic.
I don't think it hit him right away that it was over. I mean subconsciously a lot of us probably thought that they would get a shot at a FG or at least get closer, but the throwaway on 2nd down, the run stop on 3rd and then all of a sudden its 4th down & game.

So I think a senior moment hit him there.

Could be worse. Those guys did the Eagles SB a few yrs ago and Philly fans still wine about Collinsworth talking more about how close the Brady hail mary was at the end of the game, and sounding disappointed about it coming up short, then talking about the Eagles winning it.

JYB

Starter
I don't think it hit him right away that it was over. I mean subconsciously a lot of us probably thought that they would get a shot at a FG or at least get closer, but the throwaway on 2nd down, the run stop on 3rd and then all of a sudden its 4th down & game.

So I think a senior moment hit him there.

Could be worse. Those guys did the Eagles SB a few yrs ago and Philly fans still wine about Collinsworth talking more about how close the Brady hail mary was at the end of the game, and sounding disappointed about it coming up short, then talking about the Eagles winning it.
No, Al knew it. Because just after the Rams stopped Perrine on 3rd and 1, Al said "And here's your ball game on 4th and 1."

Seems pretty clear they were hoping and expecting Cinci to convert and when they didn't, Al and Chris were dumbfounded, as if this outcome never entered their minds.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
No, Al knew it. Because just after the Rams stopped Perrine on 3rd and 1, Al said "And here's your ball game on 4th and 1."

Seems pretty clear they were hoping and expecting Cinci to convert and when they didn't, Al and Chris were dumbfounded, as if this outcome never entered their minds.

Honestly if you can't get a yard on fourth and 1, when you have Joe Mixon, they should be dumbfounded.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"By the hair of their skinny teeth teeth"...

-Al Michaels

Love ya Al, but it's time to hang em up....
I was thinking the same thing! WTF. What bedtime 3 little pigs story did his mom read him? The tales from the crypt comic version?
This broadcasting gig isn't always "a walk in the cake."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Inside the NFL Post Super Bowl Episode

View: https://youtu.be/MR4_q6uGGi4

Agree with @FanSince69 .

Besides the actual NFL Films footage those talking heads were talking about way too much how those Bungles lost the game. Should have run Mixon. Should have run Mixon.

How about at 3-1 AD pulls Mixon back. Yup. Should have run Mixon. What hacks.

That last play for some reason they always make it look like Ramsey tripping on Chase was an opportunity lost. The damn play was to the other side of the field and when Ramsey fell Brrrr's was in the process of being devoured by AD.

Bottom line is an egregious non-call was made and the only TD the Bungles could muster was a trick play that came within an inch of being broken up.

The Bungles were NOT the better team that day. O-line sucked, Brrr's choked, and their Defense could not stop the Rams on a 15 play drive without multiple called and uncalled penalties while the Rams lost their potential SB MVP in the 2nd quarter.

Rams won this game. Bungles lost cause they just are not that good.

GO RAMS!!!