GAME DAY SaNF - Lions at Cowboys Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Because refs would never deny that they fucked up a call.
They’re still trying to screw Detroit out of the playoffs like they did last year, even though they’re already in this year. NFL officials can’t even get that right!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Btw...I will never, ever let 2020 go. A #1 D. Great WRs. Great coach. Line with HoF LT. Decent running game. All pissed away against the worst team that year.
Goff played like shit that year, but McVay pissed 2020 away as much as anybody.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I posted the video in this thread showing Goff telling Decker to report and Decker going over to the ref and talking to him (i.e., reporting). Apparently, the ref got confused and reported the wrong guy as eligible. Absolutely embarrassing ineptitude.

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1741322128195023105

OK so they thought or got confused and reported the wrong player. Well it's unfortunate but refs suck and they have the last word so time to.move on.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK so they thought or got confused and reported the wrong player. Well it's unfortunate but refs suck and they have the last word so time to.move on.
Not good enough. There needs to be accountability. They cheated Detroit out of win. If this was the Rams, I wouldn't let that shit go. The refs get away with way too much incompetence. And all too often, that incompetence favors one side. We've seen that multiple times this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Damn, they got screwed. Should have taken the hint and kicked the XP.

After the pick on the next play just cut your losses and take your shot in OT and maybe this convo doesn't exist.

Well, go ahead and let it eat at you. If it still affects you that negatively , especially after what has transpired since, it only hurts you, not Goff and not anyone else.
Eats at me all the freakin time. A division title and 90+% lock at a playoff spot that year. All the way to a fight and get in week 17.

I don't get why everyone was OK after that and willing to be bygones be bygones. Especially when many many players even those that are better are just akin to get shit on.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Apparently the player did report but there was 2, Skipper #70 and Decker #68, that approached the refs to distract and confuse Dallas, but only #68 reported. That's why Campbell was pissed.

Nice idea by the Lions but they forgot one crucial element NFL refs are insanely stupid.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Not good enough. There needs to be accountability. They cheated Detroit out of win. If this was the Rams, I wouldn't let that shit go. The refs get away with way too much incompetence. And all too often, that incompetence favors one side. We've seen that multiple times this year.
you know how this is going to go right? no change what so ever. Honestly Jrry you got 2 options accept it or stop watching. I honestly don't know what to tell you

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't get why everyone was OK after that and willing to be bygones be bygones. Especially when many many players even those that are better are just akin to get shit on.

Why? Because some of us are grown-ups and move the fuck on.

We ESPECIALLY move on after we go and win a Super Bowl the next year with a new QB who puts on the most epic, clutch playoff run we may have ever witnessed, and we have the added bonus of winning it in our house. For the overwhelming majority of us, that helps us put 2020 firmly in the rear view mirror, but not you I guess.

It must suck to let the unfulfilled promise of 2020 suck out any joy you have for winning the Super Bowl in 2021. Glad I don't have that problem.

Jesus tits, dude.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
you know how this is going to go right? no change what so ever. Honestly Jrry you got 2 options accept it or stop watching. I honestly don't know what to tell you
Gonna end up being the second option. I prefer the third option: advocate for change because it will improve the product.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We ESPECIALLY move on after we go and win a Super Bowl the next year with a new QB who puts on the most epic, clutch playoff run we may have ever witnessed, and we have the added bonus of winning it in our house. For the overwhelming majority of us, that helps us put 2020 firmly in the rear view mirror, but not you I guess.

It must suck to let the unfulfilled promise of 2020 suck out any joy you have for winning the Super Bowl in 2021. Glad I don't have that problem.

Jesus tits, dude.
Goff was part of the team that helped turn this franchise around and helped us return to the Super Bowl. He couldn't win one for us, but I'm not going to hate a guy who helped right the ship.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Gonna end up being the second option. I prefer the third option: advocate for change because it will improve the product.
it would definitely improve the product and the fans would love it too but we both know how the NFL is going to handle it, by doing nothing unfortunately.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Goff was part of the team that helped turn this franchise around and helped us return to the Super Bowl. He couldn't win one for us, but I'm not going to hate a guy who helped right the ship.

Ditto.

After all of the turmoil (and even my defense of Goff), I'm glad we got Stafford because he is better and he did win it all for us. But I have no ill will for Goff and I think it's utterly fucking stupid and childish for people to continue to hang onto it for dear life. He was a good QB who did a lot of good things for this franchise, even if he's not as good as the guy that replaced him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Goff played like shit that year, but McVay pissed 2020 away as much as anybody.

And there in lies the problem. No one bats an eye when criticizing or slamming Sean McVay. Hell that happens to this day.

God forbid someone criticize or slam Jared Goff tho. When so many other former Ram players are so freely shit on.

Jesus tits, dude.

2020 was the reason 2021 even happened, and ppl weren't even optimistic with the move in Jan 2021 or even December 21. I wasn't tho...I was elated they got rid of a TO prone QB.

2020 was a historic year for the D. A prime AD. Prime Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp before the injuries compiled. All pissed away. I've said this in the past too, so it's not something new.

And you know what? I also hate how 2018 ended. And 2019 too. Do I blame every single short coming on Jared Goff? Of course not, but he's a huge reason for those shortcomings, and I'm not gonna give him every pass in the book, or just root for him just because of the good he did 5 years ago now. Todd Gurley did helluva good but he was essentially cast aside the moment he got cut. Just a comparison of how 2 former Ram players are viewed.

Yes I hate the way how 2020 ended, and yeah thank god 2021 ended in a championship. But again...I aint rooting for him and i sure hell not gonna refrain from when he inevitably turns it over and costs them a game.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Just complete incompetence by the refs today. A straight up robbery.
Those are two very different things.

Incompetence would mean that they’re just crap at their jobs; robbery suggests that it was deliberate and is therefore far worse.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
And there in lies the problem. No one bats an eye when criticizing or slamming Sean McVay. Hell that happens to this day.

God forbid someone criticize or slam Jared Goff tho. When so many other former Ram players are so freely shit on.

2020 was the reason 2021 even happened, and ppl weren't even optimistic with the move in Jan 2021 or even December 21. I wasn't tho...I was elated they got rid of a TO prone QB.

2020 was a historic year for the D. A prime AD. Prime Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp before the injuries compiled. All pissed away. I've said this in the past too, so it's not something new.

And you know what? I also hate how 2018 ended. And 2019 too. Do I blame every single short coming on Jared Goff? Of course not, but he's a huge reason for those shortcomings, and I'm not gonna give him every pass in the book, or just root for him just because of the good he did 5 years ago now. Todd Gurley did helluva good but he was essentially cast aside the moment he got cut. Just a comparison of how 2 former Ram players are viewed.

Yes I hate the way how 2020 ended, and yeah thank god 2021 ended in a championship. But again...I aint rooting for him and i sure hell not gonna refrain from when he inevitably turns it over and costs them a game.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

:bigcry: