Samson Ebukam will be starter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
They need a stating DT/NT, an ILB, an OLB, a starting center if not Blythe/Sullivan back, and a vet WR.

Depth, development and youth on the O-line needs to be added. Maybe a TE, though they have 3 on the roster and Everett with upside.

Between the draft and second wave of free agency/cuts (first wave of free agency is over), there's plenty of time. A lot of these things won't cost much.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a feeling we will platoon longacre and ebukam (they will at least match Quinn’s output ) and address the other side via FA

And draft that LVE kid to pair with Barron

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sampson will start this year, or at least have a significant amount of playing time. How else do you find out what the player's ceiling is? And Wade has shown he is not afraid to play rookies or second-year guys. Personally, I think Ebukam is going to be very good!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
If wade thinks he' ready, I believe it.

I would not mind going with Samson and barwin on 1 side, need to find an explosive rusher for other side.

…..

Legend
So ....obviously negotiations with our next starting OLB are at an impasse.

Well played, timely press leak. lol

But if this is true, then we'll take his 2 sacks and roll them into 12 next year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ebu should be fine as LOLB. Blindside is the draft need.

Ram65

Legend

He seems to be in the know. I don't think he says that unless he got some real information but,.........you never know.

Ebukam is a hard worker and a year NFL training can have him ready to start. Quinn only played IIRC 58.8% of the snaps last year. I think Wade will be showing a less predictable defense with blitzes and pass rushed coming from anywhere. Quinn pretty much rushed every down. Barwin had 61.08% of snaps.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They need a stating DT/NT, an ILB, an OLB, a starting center if not Blythe/Sullivan back, and a vet WR.

Depth, development and youth on the O-line needs to be added. Maybe a TE, though they have 3 on the roster and Everett with upside.

Between the draft and second wave of free agency/cuts (first wave of free agency is over), there's plenty of time. A lot of these things won't cost much.
As Far as WR goes, I just heard Jeremy Maclin was released by the Ravens! Any takers!!?!

fearsomefour

Legend
He seems to be in the know. I don't think he says that unless he got some real information but,.........you never know.

Ebukam is a hard worker and a year NFL training can have him ready to start. Quinn only played IIRC 58.8% of the snaps last year. I think Wade will be showing a less predictable defense with blitzes and pass rushed coming from anywhere. Quinn pretty much rushed every down. Barwin had 61.08% of snaps.
Risky plan.
He was ok, has to get better.
Could not contain on outside runs and was inconsistent as a pass rusher.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can't have an all pro at each position. Just do your job

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think some of you guys are overestimating our backups. Our defensive line is going to take a step back in sacks and QB pressures this year if we go into the season with Samson, Longacre, and Fox going after quarterbacks. I'm not saying Quinn was the long term answer but him and AD made a great duo rushing the qb