Sam to be introduced at 5:45? PM Eastern presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Philly is a tough ass crowd! Sam isn't getting a royal reception there, that's for sure. I was thinking about how they greeted McNabb and they even had disdain for Jaws at the time (though now they love him). These are the fans that threw snowballs at Santa. Listening to the radio link here yesterday, to a fan, they still see this as some scheme to get Mariotta and cannot accept the reality of the situation.

I don't envy the road for Sam there and I wish him the best of luck navigating the tumultuous landscape of the City of Brotherly Love. On the other hand, if Sam was willing to work a Ram-friendly deal in the first place, none of this would have happened. So, in a way, Sam is responsible. Hey, hopefully he does great and they love him...it's possible.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I just read that Sam is going to wear #7, not really anything crazy, but it will look all the more stranger.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It's gunna be a mind freak to see him in Eagles gear.

That is of course if he stays healthy long enough to ever play for the Eaglets...I for one hope he does...I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do in a fast-paced offense...He wanted more of it with the Rams...