Sam to be introduced at 5:45? PM Eastern presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bradford's been working the phone with DeMarco Murray to get him on the team apparently.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
every call.. "check it. I got a theory"
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Dis is all a ploy ta get Mariotta I tell ya.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They tried to bait him into dogging on his supporting cast, and he wouldn't do it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Still listening to the show, and I never thought I'd hear dumber comments than what I read on the PD, but...

These fans are moronic with how they're proposing the Eagles should extend Bradford and then trade him to the Jets. lol. The Jets just signed Fitz and the Eagles would be on the hook for more guaranteed money if they agreed to extend him to a multi-year deal.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Still listening to the show, and I never thought I'd hear dumber comments than what I read on the PD, but...

These fans are moronic with how they're proposing the Eagles should extend Bradford and then trade him to the Jets. lol. The Jets just signed Fitz and the Eagles would be on the hook for more guaranteed money if they agreed to extend him to a multi-year deal.
Then when the announcer explains how rediculous that is it's just silence. They just aren't buying that there isn't another shoe dropping.

but but but... they're gonna get Murray and trade him to the Raiders. ha ha

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
"We didn't bring Sam in here to be a chip. I'm the only Chip here." - Chip Kelly

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

I think you should call in and give them a Rams fan's perspective on Bradford.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Once there was a silly ol ram.. Tried to punch a hole in a dam.
High Hopes... I got high hopes

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think you should call in and give them a Rams fan's perspective on Bradford.
I tried to. I was on hold for about 10 minutes and the producer came back on to tell me that the show was ending and they wouldn't be able to get to me, and that I should call into the next show because they'll still be talking about it.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I tried to. I was on hold for about 10 minutes and the producer came back on to tell me that the show was ending and they wouldn't be able to get to me, and that I should call into the next show because they'll still be talking about it.

You gonna do it X?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I might. I have to listen to the next show to see if they're rational people like the previous host was.

Wait. The next show on tonight? Or the next time this specific show is on tomorrow?

OOoooo call in and talk to Jaws!

Lesson

Oh, really?
I might. I have to listen to the next show to see if they're rational people like the previous host was.

I thought about calling in yesterday. I figured it wasn't worth it. The host was irrational as were the callers.

I might call in tomorrow, though. I have more time available.