Sam Sloman Appreciation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Kicking into the wind on a 53 yarder isn't a ding against the kicker, but man, we coulda used that...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Kicking into the wind on a 53 yarder isn't a ding against the kicker, but man, we coulda used that...

I would agree. Jury is still out. But he doesn't inspire confidence. I still think he isn't NFL material. Hoping to be proven wrong.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Ahhh HECK....

Just have Hekker become our Punter and Kicker. F it. Give the man a chance... Big Red deserves it.

Let Sloman 'study' the NFL on the bench for a year.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sloman looks like he should be kicking for the Bears. Shoulsa taken Blankenship. I hope he gets bets better, all we can do now.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I would imagine this has already been mentioned but his first and second kickoffs are pathetic.

That long return set the tone for the game.

He has to consistently kick them out of the end zone in this league.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And while I'm bitching about special teams, we need to get a punt returner.

Cooper is too valuable to risk on special teams and he's already caused too major muffs.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Cooper is too valuable to risk on special teams and he's already caused too major muffs.
him not fair catching that punt and allowing it to be downed at the 1 should be the final nail in the coffin.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I would imagine this has already been mentioned but his first and second kickoffs are pathetic.

That long return set the tone for the game.

He has to consistently kick them out of the end zone in this league.

The long return almost set the tone. Then the D killed it with a 3 and out. Followed by a field position flipping drive by our O. Then a missed fg really allowed the mo to go the bills way. Sloman was the culprit in both the almost tone setter and the tone setter

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg the Leg just missed an xtra point against Seachickens. Game tied 9 to 9. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Look what happened to Tarik Cohen on a fair catch... looks like an ACL, season over.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah no doubt. And if you look at teams in summary they have been poor across the board.

Returns have pretty much sucked ass. I mean it could have been worse with turnovers but it's a step down for us.

Coverage teams have sucked ass. Every time that short kickoff happens I get that old sinking feeling. You know, the one we used to get before John Fassell arrived.

Kicker is up in the air and I am not confident. Hard to believe Liriakdflskdjfljs couldn't have given us a better overall performance.

Punter I don't even think has had enough punts to settle in, so only Hekk is our constant but his value is diminished by our offense.

Early returns on Bonamego for myself are not pointing in a good direction.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
This guy looks like he's about to miss before every kick. Awful body language.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Im not comfortable with him at Kicker at all. I would be happier with Ficken again. I dont trust this kid at all.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Im not comfortable with him at Kicker at all. I would be happier with Ficken again. I dont trust this kid at all.

When his form is good he looks fine but his mechanics are just inconsistent