Sam Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im sure Sam will get picked up by someone, but would love if he didnt ao could put him on the PS. Think he could be a solid rotational guy for us in the future. Wishful thinking. Wish him the best wherever he goes.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thank you Michael Sam for giving your all. You will land on a NFL roster very very soon. I wouldn't mind seeing you on the Rams practice squad this year.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If the RAMS weren't so deep at the D-Line, he would have made the cut. Good luck to him! He will be on an NFL roster.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 9m
Michael Sam has not been told of any teams that claimed him on waivers. Appears he went unclaimed. Now free to sign with a practice squad.

If Sam really went unclaimed I have two questions:
1) Do you think the Rams will want to sign him to their PS (I hope so!) or do you think they are tired of all the extra attention (or, distraction) he may keep bringing to the team?
Personally, my personal opinion from what I have read is he has been a true professional and it sounds like the other Rams players really like him so I do hope he makes it to
the Rams PS!
2) Do you think Sam would want to re-sign with the Rams or do you think he might feel like he would have a better chance with another team since the Rams are so deep at the
DE position?