Sam Bradford: In A Class All By Himself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I must have missed that super bowl
Oh, my bad. You were talking only about Super bowls?

cYOyIDE.png

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
123 rating with 2 td and no picks looks pretty elite to me.....

Agreed. If a football novice saw these two graphics, and didn't know anything about them, I wonder what conclusion they would draw.

R4HSMOF.png

Pe1sWGP.png

This made me lol. Wilson had like 95 yards passing up until the 3 qtr. all his other stats were garbage time stats:p

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I disagree with the idea that there are Bradford lovers so much as there are Rams fans who are looking at the on field play and asking "Who is at fault for these results?" rather than simply looking at the record and blaming the QB.

I've defended Bradford a lot, but if I saw play where the QB was sucking despite adequate support, or if Shaun Hill or someone else was outplaying him, I'd have no issue calling for someone else.

Do you think Shaun Hill gets a chance to take Bradford's job in camp?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If the Rams wanted to push Bradford, they would have drafted a QB in the first round. Shaun Hill wasn't signed to be anything more than a backup and a veteran presence.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was a serious question and I appreciate serious responses. I can't stop laughing when I look at this guy though. :D
Seriously, I don't think so. Bradford would have to have some sort of setback with his knee in order to get beat out in camp.
Camp is where everyone looks good, and Bradford has never looked anything less than brilliant during that time.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Seriously, I don't think so. Bradford would have to have some sort of setback with his knee in order to get beat out in camp.
Camp is where everyone looks good, and Bradford has never looked anything less than brilliant during that time.

No you're right. Everyone looks look in shorts. Especially Johnny Football. What I meant was more about whether or not the backup will be given a chance to compete - like how Seattle handles business.

But I take it that the answer is no, unless there is some horrible unforeseeable circumstance.

Thanks.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Maybe if Bradford gets in legal trouble... you know, taking over a small country in Central America... that sort of thing.

¡Viva la revolución del Bradford!

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Bradford could be the League MVP and lead the team to a 19-0 season, and there'd still be some claiming he was an average guy carried by the rest of the team, and we need to upgrade (read: go with anyone not named Sam Bradford... except Marc Bulger.)
yes.

Ramatik

Starter
Because Payton has won a bunch of super bowls right? A matter of fact last season elite Peyton Manning and his Juggernaut of an offense lost the Super bowl to a QB that I would not say is even close to elite and did not really play up to "elite" standards. If not for his running game and elite defense Wilson wouldn't even be sniffing the playoffs let alone a superbowl

Very well put.

I hope Bradford stays healthy and gets the chance to show it this year.

He may turn out to be just a guy. But I think he has been hamstrung by a really crappy team.

I know that Wilson and Kaep are not elite.

At least not yet, and I expect them to fade.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Once again I will wait till something occurs until I decide how I will view it,if we are 12-1 Bradfords having an al pro season and some Rodney Harrison type injury costs him the rest of the year I think injury prone would be an unfair label to havg on the guy.