Saints making the same RB contract mistake we did.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Corner is definitely the priority. But I also really value a deep middle type with range and instincts, it can add the possession changes.
But would you set the market to keep a really good one? For myself he'd have to be REALLY good. Like Ed Reed good.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's worth it. I think Gurley was worth it too if not for his health deteriorating so quickly. You shouldn't pay average HBs. But if you have a top HB who is great in all three phases of the game, pay him. Just don't bet on a third contract.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Agreed, but when you say DB's i assume you're talking about corners. I'm not paying safeties, just keep drafting them. Rams have done well for quite awhile in that department.

Ideally...
QB, LT, EDGE, CB

But WR's are difficult to keep churning out because you're putting so many on the field. Having only one stud WR doesn't really help you.
Well guess you have an issues with Cover 1 and Ed Reed.

If you have the right Saftey , that can play cover 1, that Knows where the ball is going,there's a Ton You can do.

Problem is,there's very few of them.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
But would you set the market to keep a really good one? For myself he'd have to be REALLY good. Like Ed Reed good.
Apologies didn't see this post.

Reed was the best and Thomas is next imho.